• Опубліковано 28 сер 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 61

• @caydensoutdoorlife4547
    @caydensoutdoorlife4547 2 роки тому +1

Great Tony!

• @John-bb4wk
    @John-bb4wk 2 роки тому +1

gee thanks alot tony!! your video ruined my weekend!! lol
    I just bout a tym 254 T.L.B. NO CAB OPTION!! getting hot in arizona and of course you pop out of the A/C cab looking like you are all washed up for din din!!
    MY WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME when I tell her I want to trade up!!
    thanks for getting me in trouble TONY!!
    LOL love the channel!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 роки тому

Hey brother, This was a demo tractor. TYM let us test a few tractors on the channel a few years back. I would love a cab tractor, but I think I would knock out the glass very fast. Still, I would love the A/C mowing in the summer. God Bless and Happy Easter!

• @Wheelloader__
    @Wheelloader__ 3 роки тому +2

I had a 394 for 2 years. Tuff tractor . I wanted a tractor with a cab so I traded it in and got a 494 with a cab. No more freezing in winter and roasting in summer. I love it. Great video Tony.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 роки тому +1

I got to play on a T574HST Cab. I am jealous a bit. Very nice cab tractor.

• @jimmyhorton1504
    @jimmyhorton1504 3 роки тому +4

Nice looking tractor! Smart move having the wife run it and get spoiled to the cab. I see what you're doing. Lol. Love your channel! My only request is have some more tractor audio so I can here how they are working instead of mostly background music. Thanks!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 роки тому +2

I am working on her. Maybe once we get to the new property. Thank you for watching.

• @smokeymtnguitarnerd2539
    @smokeymtnguitarnerd2539 3 роки тому +1

You just keep delivering. I'm relatively new to this type of work, and doing my best to learn as I go.
    You are filling a void for dudes like me who's folks never taught them this stuff.

• @LouisianaTractorworks
    @LouisianaTractorworks 3 роки тому +1

Boy! It did real good in that field! The 394 is a nice tractor as well! Have a good week my friend!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

John, I believe the T394 would handle a 6 foot tiller, but the 5 foot was all it wanted with AC and that field. Hang in there my friend.

• @scrotiemcboogerballs1981
    @scrotiemcboogerballs1981 3 роки тому +2

Always a great video Tony that intro was nice hope you are doing good God bless

• @stephenrhodesianridgeback7418
    @stephenrhodesianridgeback7418 3 роки тому +4

I want a cab tractor so bad .😪 And it’s going too get cold up here real soon . 😖 That tiller has a nice high rotor speed also 👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 роки тому

We get cool with high humidity. It is bone chilling cold. That warm cab would make me want to go out more in the winter. 😁

• @tractortyme
      @tractortyme 3 роки тому +1

Some things in life......like getting a tractor is a "Just do it". I did, got a cab T474 with a Kukje A2300N2 engine, what a sweet engine.

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 3 роки тому +2

Great looking tractor and a great performer too! 🚜 👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you. That Tractor has all the power it needs for a 6 foot tiller. Very versatile.

• @ronchaney8313
    @ronchaney8313 3 роки тому +1

Just found your channel. I'm from west Tennessee, about 30 minutes north of Memphis. "Thank you!, thank you very much".🎸.......Have been to Paris, Tn a couple times, pretty country. Started watching because I watched a couple of your grapple videos and really enjoyed them. Just wanted to shout out a little encouragement for a job well done. Keep makin' them, we'll keep watching them! God Bless!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. More grapple work coming too!

• @PurpleCollarLife
      @PurpleCollarLife 3 роки тому +2

@Tony's Tractor Adventure and @Ron - I agree. I love watching the grapple work. The inability to add a grapple on my tractor is a good reason to look for a new one, right?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Absolutely. With a cab! 😁😁😁😁

• @zappazgaming7453
    @zappazgaming7453 3 роки тому +1

Thank you for all the time you guys put into the T264 you helped me make the decision to get my very own! I now have 7 hours on it packaged a good deal with a grapple and 5ft tiller. The grapple has been an amazing to use compared to sticking with just my bucket at first.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I love the T264. It is a perfect size for our needs. It had been rock solid.

• @jasoncline4383
    @jasoncline4383 3 роки тому +1

That did a real nice job in that rough stuff 👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Yes sir it did. The video didn't do it justice. That was rough as a cob.

• @PurpleCollarLife
    @PurpleCollarLife 3 роки тому +1

Great tiller!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is very well built and I can't complain at all. I have put it through some tough stuff, and I have not had any issues with it at all.

• @ronaldkessinger3189
    @ronaldkessinger3189 3 роки тому +1

Great drone footage. I remember how excited I was the first time I used my drone. Someday I hope to be able to find it for a second flight!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

You made me laugh. I hope you find your drone soon!

• @PurpleCollarLife
      @PurpleCollarLife 3 роки тому

@Ronald - that's funny! Sad for you, but funny! I hope you find it too. I'd love to have a drone for my channel - maybe let me know ABOUT where you lost it. 😀

• @ronaldkessinger3189
      @ronaldkessinger3189 3 роки тому +1

@@PurpleCollarLife Last sighting was as it went over Sandy Ridge in Snyder Township in Centre County, Pa. It was sending back wonderful picture as she traveled over the ridge top and when I turned it to come back, she just kept going straight. Damnist thing I ever saw!

• @PurpleCollarLife
      @PurpleCollarLife 3 роки тому

@@ronaldkessinger3189 Centre Co. is a hike for me, but at least still in PA. :) I wonder what makes them not respond sometimes?

• @ronaldkessinger3189
      @ronaldkessinger3189 3 роки тому +2

If you see it flying by your place, take her down with a 12 gauge. I'll pick up what's left later down the road. Thanks!

• @hornett22
    @hornett22 3 роки тому +1

Sure wish they'd find a way to open a dealer in East Tennessee.

• @markhampton3599
    @markhampton3599 3 роки тому +1

Great stuff !!! Thanks 👍 !! Keep it up 😉😂😂!!! !!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I appreciate it. We will be planting the garden again before you know it.

• @markhampton3599
      @markhampton3599 3 роки тому +1

Thanks 👍 looking forward to it ☺️

• @SlainteFromFlorida
    @SlainteFromFlorida 2 роки тому +1

I like your channel and I appreciate the TYM T394C info. I have to say this and I hope you take it as the constructive criticism that it is. Tilling over the residuals and cover crop you had on that garden and then letting it lay bare until spring was about the worst thing you could have done for your soil's health. I know that's the way people have done it for a hundred years but there are better options in 2020/2021.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 роки тому +1

Scott, there is no worries here. I am always open to learning, and I love your professional/tactful approach to constructive criticism. I left the farm before the Army years ago so much has change over the many years. I will do more research for our new garden. I am glad to have you in the family.

• @John-bb4wk
      @John-bb4wk 2 роки тому

could you post the ideas on how to promote healthy soil for us newbies??
      would love to see your technique.
      thanks

• @richardglandus1576
    @richardglandus1576 2 роки тому

Bonjour Tony
    Qu'elle beau tracteur,
    Vous en avez de la chance de pouvoir l'utiliser.
    Moi j'aurais bien aimé l'essayer.
    Dommage qu'il n'y en ait pas en France.
    J'adore 😀❤️

• @tractortyme
    @tractortyme 3 роки тому +1

Thanks for explaining the auto PTO, I asked the dealer and he went blank on me for my T474.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 роки тому +2

You are welcome. I thought I knew what it was, but this was the first time I used it and it drove it home. It is a very nice feature. It could be used on tillers, rotary cutters, disc mowers, etc. Thank you for supporting us. Tony

• @tractortyme
      @tractortyme 3 роки тому +2

@@TonysTractorAdventure Another application in my interest, is when using the inverted MK Martin snowblower. Engage PTO when lower and lifting the 3 point.

• @jaybee2344
    @jaybee2344 3 роки тому +1

That TYM tractor would be a great for a Hobby Farmer. What you save on the tractor purchase you can invest in more implements 🤔

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I think they will be the next Kubota. They are rock solid at a good price. The same thing Kubota use to be.

• @theburpman8006
    @theburpman8006 3 роки тому +1

I drove my great auntie’s tractor in Spain on private road. I am not allowed to drive because I have tourettes.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They are so much fun, and I love to smell the dirt after it is turned over.

• @theburpman8006
      @theburpman8006 3 роки тому

Tony's Tractor Adventure yes it is

• @leemeadows9571
    @leemeadows9571 3 роки тому +1

That auto pto looks like a nice option. Did the tiller get to full rpm before it touch the soil?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

That is based on how it is set up. I set the 3pt hitch up to drop slowly. I don't like slamming my tiller in the ground. Once you set the drop rate and put it on auto PTO, a person doesn't have to think about it. Thank you for watching.

• @michaelridgeway2770
    @michaelridgeway2770 3 роки тому +1

Nice video, do u still have the t474 tractor?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I do. The T474 is going to be on the channel for two years showing longevity.

• @highlanderc
    @highlanderc 3 роки тому +2

what drone setup are you using?

• @darrellthomas1855
    @darrellthomas1855 3 роки тому +1

I'm thinking about buying a TYM t264hst what tiller do I use

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Darrell, This could depend on your soil to a degree, but I use a 5 foot tiller and it does great in West TN. We have a fair to good soil with a red clay base. It rips it up. Love the tractor.