eluzai - impatient (ft. microwave_t90)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 вер 2024
  • Stream/Buy Here: fanlink.tv/u-n...
    If you enjoyed this music, please consider liking, commenting and subscribing! It sounds annoying, but it genuinely helps!
    You're listening to music from "u need a light?", a lo-fi album about falling into the dark places we feel helpless in and finding help with God. It's a concise concept album revolving around themes of distress, sin, healing, and hope. Hopefully (heh, see what I did there?) this album speaks to somebody; let me know if you guys like it! God bless, and stay rad my dudes!
    ABOUT ME
    The heck is an "Eluzai"?
    That's me! An artist, producer, rapper, and entertainer born in Philadelphia (circa '97) and raised in Levittown, PA.
    I'm a founding member of Groovie Gang (home to my brothers Kid Travis and Just Shad) and fully independent!
    My unique style of blending Lo-Fi Hip-Hop, Alternative, and Christian was inspired by many minds like Kendrick Lamar, Mac DeMarco, Nujabes, Andy Mineo, Gorillaz and many others! I am also very inspired by God, videogames and anime too!
    Overall, my main mission is to encourage weirdos, introverts, weebs, and any strain of nerd (not calling you a nerd per se).
    We all need help, Jesus, and a good laugh/jam to help us get through the day! So whether it's through my memes, my raps, my beats or covers, I just hope I'm able to speak to you and be a light!
    Anywho, I hope you enjoy the jams! God bless ya and ya face!
    SOCIAL MEDIA:
    linktr.ee/the_...
    / the_eluzai
    open.spotify.c...
    / theeluzai​​​​
    / the_eluzai​​

КОМЕНТАРІ • 4