क्या india women team रचेगी इतिहास ? | INDIA WOMEN VS SRI LANKA WOMEN | ASIA CUP FINAL | T20

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 7 вер 2024
  • Indian women versus Sri Lanka women in Asia Cup
    Indian women versus Sri Lanka women in Asia Cup final
    Indian woman versus Sri Lanka women
    India versus Sri Lanka match T20
    Smriti Mandhana
    Dipti Sharma
    #indwvsslw #asiacup2024 #final #smritimandhana #diptisharma #indvssl
    Hello
    What do you think guys who will win today? Oh my God, what a thriller match again again we are going to fight against Sri Lanka. This match from the women teams.
    What do you think guys? Can women create one more history to get 8th title of Isha cup Indian team seems very strong right now, and if you talk about this player, they are really good form
    Shefali Verma, wow, what she is playing, and if you talk about this, almost more than 150, so that’s we can say wow, she really playing well
    If you talk about Smriti Mandana, wow, she’s also playing. Well. She is really dominating in everywhere, and she is a big player for the final, so maybe she can create today. The big runs for the Indian teams.
    And don’t forget about Chamari Athapaththu is very difficult. She is really scored of century in the Asia cap. Don’t forget she is very blunt player so maybe this link can defeat the India as well.
    What do you think guys who will win today? Please do the comment. I think India can win today and how Sri Lanka can win. Can you tell me please do the comment
    If you’re watching on UA-cam, please subscribe me if you’re watching on Facebook. Please follow me. Thank you very much for love and support. 

КОМЕНТАРІ • 2