Це відео не доступне.
Перепрошуємо.

RNG vs. SKT | Semifinals Game 5 | 2017 World Championship | Royal Never Give Up vs SK telecom T1

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 27 жов 2017
  • 2017 World Championship Semifinals #Worlds2017
    Royal Never Give Up vs. SK telecom T1
    Royal Never Give Up Lineup:
    Letme - Top Shen
    Mlxg - Jungle Lee Sin
    Xiaohu - Mid Corki
    Uzi - ADC Tristana
    Ming - Support Taric
    SK telecom T1 Lineup:
    Huni - Top Gnar
    Peanut - Jungle Jarvan IV
    Faker - Mid Galio
    Bang - ADC Caitlyn
    Wolf - Support Lulu
    Watch all matches of the split here from all of our leagues: NA LCS, EU LCS, LCK Champions Korea, LPL. FULL VOD PLAYLIST - www.youtube.co...
    You can always learn more and view the full match schedule at www.lolesports.com.
    Join the conversation on Twitter, Follow us @lolesports :
    / lolesports
    Like us on FACEBOOK for important updates:
    / lolesports
    Find us on INSTAGRAM:
    / lolesports
    Check out our photos on FLICKR:
    bit.ly/lolespor...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 714

• @user-vy6xf4hm4p
    @user-vy6xf4hm4p 6 років тому +454

R: Royal
    N: Never ban
    G: Galio

• @ghostie9929
    @ghostie9929 6 років тому +75

When peanut and blank are hugging eachother and screaming out of pure joy, truly broke my heart.

• @mumune2914
      @mumune2914 6 років тому

yeah,it is not easy for them

• @Arhoffs
    @Arhoffs 6 років тому +632

FAKER just proved how he is the best player in the world, again.

• @DragonTroopBeta1
      @DragonTroopBeta1 6 років тому +31

He proved he can abuse Galio mid, nothing else.

• @bakrznagui7384
      @bakrznagui7384 6 років тому +78

he showed them over the course of 4 games what he can do with it but they still didnt ban it thinking they can manage ! that is underestimating your opponent and for that they lost !

• @Artaxerxes.
      @Artaxerxes. 6 років тому +55

thats why he's the best. No other player can abuse a champ like he does. Yknow man. winning is really all that matters. The casters and analysts showered huge praises on him. so yeah

• @javierperezjp2025
      @javierperezjp2025 6 років тому +12

Well, let him play the final with other champ and we will see how Faker shuts your mouth

• @DragonTroopBeta1
      @DragonTroopBeta1 6 років тому +8

I then refer you to Wolf on Rakan landing a Flash+W+Ult on 4 people followed by a 3-man Knock-up by Huhi's Cho'Gath and the casters praising Faker for hitting an Orianna ult on 5 immobilized, nearly-dead EDG players.
      Peanut is better than Faker. Wolf is better than Faker. GorillA is better than Faker. Each in consistency and overall impact.

• @AviciiKai
    @AviciiKai 6 років тому +568

Glad to pick up the SKT Galio skin.

• @aaronmonge1721
      @aaronmonge1721 6 років тому

yep me 2

• @jackiecheung8601
      @jackiecheung8601 6 років тому +18

thats if faker wants the galio skin tho, they are making the skins according to player's decision now, i think faker mentione he wants ahri

• @stevie8059
      @stevie8059 6 років тому +18

Why not teemo XD

• @abilamzir4565
      @abilamzir4565 6 років тому +1

Skybar i didn't know there is new skin lmao.

• @abilamzir4565
      @abilamzir4565 6 років тому +4

Stevie no one uses teemo in rank.But he is cute tho.

• @benack
    @benack 6 років тому +67

When you realized that MLXG got rekted by the same champ Gnar with his Lee sin last year by SKT Duke.

• @candy77266
      @candy77266 6 років тому +12

benack I miss Duke 😔 he was so underrated

• @Va1kyrie
      @Va1kyrie 6 років тому +2

the shy > duke. duke never gonna play

• @juanmartin4964
    @juanmartin4964 6 років тому +39

The macro SKT showed this game is perfect. Not even once they lost composure. This is why even tho analysts say they are wounded, they havent been 4 years in a row now the team to beat without reason.

• @Vdanman
      @Vdanman 6 років тому +1

Juan Martin
      only reason skt is weak this year is because different players replace the old players faker is the only OG in skt

• @wabbajack8283
      @wabbajack8283 6 років тому +3

+aka_vilay
      I will enlighten you since you don't know much about SKT's background. SKT has two teams back then: SKT T1 K a.k.a Terminator and SKT T1 S a.k.a Judgement Day. The original players who we see now from SKT T1 S are Bang and Wolf (Eazyhoon and MaRin was also a part of T1 S) and from the SKT T1 K is Faker (Bengi was a part of T1 K too). After releasing the new roster, T1 S and T1 K was officially disbanded forming one team which is SKT T1. Combining the players from both groups has formed the following: Marin-Top/Tank, Jungler-Bengi, Mid laner-Faker (Eazyhoon as substitute), Marksman-Bang, Wolf-Support. On the following years, MaRin and Eazyhoon left and certain new players came in like Duke as top and Blank as substitute for Jungler, Duke left as well but Blank stayed then Peanut and Huni came as a replacement for Top and Jungler role. Bottom line, you're not wrong that Faker is an OG member of SKT but be specific because Bang and Wolf are the OG members of SKT also. Basically, from the bigger picture, Wolf, Bang and Faker ARE the OG players of SKT. There's a big difference between Faker being an OG member of T1 K whilst Bang and Wolf being and OG player of T1 S.

• @nakenfaan
      @nakenfaan 6 років тому

3 years in a row*

• @andresosorio889
    @andresosorio889 6 років тому +26

2:57 Faker Charging his ki to destroy rng right there

• @1990Thunderbolt
    @1990Thunderbolt 6 років тому +43

Seriously SKT! You're going to take years of my life playing like this!!!! GG! Onto the finals!!!!

• @LOXIoZa
    @LOXIoZa 6 років тому +36

2:57 faker in GOD mode

• @hanfulondon5676
    @hanfulondon5676 6 років тому +12

Royal Never ban Galio
    The 2-1 curse at worlds 2017 lives on.

• @dankuso111
    @dankuso111 6 років тому +23

7:38 Idk why MLXD is happy about the Lee Sin Pick cause thats the moment he fk up LOL

• @faker248
    @faker248 6 років тому +530

Legends never die.

• @na3rial
    @na3rial 6 років тому +7

Game five felt like the SKT we know and love. Unlike Game one, the whole team felt stable. Finally, Huni made clutch plays and Bang stayed healthy to deal tons of damage.

• @yamigummi734
    @yamigummi734 6 років тому +217

Galio bans coming finals game 1 , dont care who they're facing #SKTWIN

• @nomorecakes
      @nomorecakes 6 років тому +4

Thats why they are the best and Faker is the best player. He will just keep playing the same champs over and over and will continually win until you either A) Let him keep playing said champ or B) Ban it. And if you pick B) He has 15 other picks with 15 other team comps that will be just as good.

• @diegoe.pincheira2302
      @diegoe.pincheira2302 6 років тому

if they ban Galio Faker is gonna pick somehting that carry games (galio = support), and nobody wants that i think, unless they focus him, leting other skt's lanes go stronger....xd)

• @neroschnee7698
      @neroschnee7698 6 років тому

Jinx *YI INCOMING*

• @nomorecakes
      @nomorecakes 6 років тому

Ulfric Stormcloak the only way they lose is if Samsung wins today because W.E I don't think is good enough or consistently plays well to beat SKT in a Bo5

• @theeastdoor1561
      @theeastdoor1561 6 років тому

I think he's just going galio just so he can be more unpredictable in the finals

• @letmesleepinpeace7052
    @letmesleepinpeace7052 6 років тому +6

I think this is what differentiate SKT from other teams, no matter if they're ahead or behind they always play so patiently. They usually don't make any mistakes, as this game showed and played around vision and objectives well.

• @fourletterwords1826
    @fourletterwords1826 6 років тому +17

SKT been watching too much Game of Thrones.
    "What do we say to the god of death?"
    **Not today**

• @afifafnan93
    @afifafnan93 6 років тому +216

When you don't respect faker galio after 4 games.

• @yeysonccarrillo
      @yeysonccarrillo 6 років тому +13

Afif Afnan SKT faker has chosen and looked scary on a large champion pool this world's. It is his team around him that has looked weak. Remember Xiaohu is a good mid, but all season he had trouble winning when varying champs too much. He was able to play those comforts like corki, and malz because those do well into galio and outscale. Ryze is not as good a matchup but again a comfort and can go toe to toe with galiom The fact is, having faker on only Galio allowed Xiaohu to stick to picks he is comfortable with, which has been part of the RNG win condition all year, if you don't watch lpl. RNG only lost games when he was not on comfort. If you banned Galio then you would have to face the faker taliyah or ryze most likely, which have different semi global setups and force Xiaohu into a lot of other matchup where he has shown to be abusable. RNG depends on him doing well and facilitating botside aggression. The fact that people expect RNG to stray from being able to have Xiaohu on comfort all series, when that is key to their team wins, is nuts. They had to choose, Xiaohu is either better than faker on comfort vs Galio, or hope he is better than faker on noncomfort matchups that faker is good at. It would be a different story if faker had not been playing Godmode all world's to keep SKT, not only relevant, but as a world's contender.

• @user-jj4sj9rf7x
      @user-jj4sj9rf7x 6 років тому +16

If faker lose this game. Some comments will be like: when you insist on galio 5 game. Actually I don’t think banning galio will make the result any better.

• @reynaldocampania
      @reynaldocampania 6 років тому +5

Well we know nothing, let’s just face the fact that skt won. end of story lmfao

• @soulstriker773
      @soulstriker773 6 років тому +2

Faker takes no damage from Uzi in the last team fight

• @Evilshtt353
    @Evilshtt353 6 років тому +120

That mlxg 4-5 sec flash cooldown when he got jumped on by Peanut is brutal. By the time it came off cooldown it was already too late.
    Not even the casters saw that it was still on cooldown while he was still in cataclysm. Pretty sure the analysts didn't notice it either.

• @kaizar7823
      @kaizar7823 6 років тому +25

it wasnt up, put your glasses on

• @user-st2cu3nt6t
      @user-st2cu3nt6t 6 років тому +2

Janusz Reguła open your eyes and look the bottom left board

• @user-st2cu3nt6t
      @user-st2cu3nt6t 6 років тому +5

Janusz Reguła at 42:11

• @mattxx3120
      @mattxx3120 6 років тому +6

On the replay, the flash was up. But on the actual fight, it wasn't. The casters made that statement when watching the replay video, you can hardly blame them for making that mistake.

• @Soulranger92
      @Soulranger92 6 років тому +2

it was just on the last few ticks which is super hard to see unless focusing on. just checked

• @yooshi7035
    @yooshi7035 6 років тому +5

The hug between Peanut and Bang was so cute, aaaaaaaaaa

• @animegx45
    @animegx45 6 років тому +12

49:37 Shen hit his head on the scoreboard so hard that it killed him.

• @S1ckbg
    @S1ckbg 6 років тому +28

SKT give up 2 wins just to make it interesting :) Huni and Faker did show some crazy outplays today

• @imax4975
    @imax4975 6 років тому +2

all of SKT members
    prove how good they are as a team
    Faker - Huni - Peanut - Bang - Wolf - Blank
    They all did well
    GG For SKT
    GL in next season RNG

• @nelly._.8128
    @nelly._.8128 6 років тому +5

Who else was on the livestream when the commentator said: “The ting goes skrrraaaaaaa” 😂

• @tesh2500
    @tesh2500 6 років тому +6

Again, never any doubts. SKT are the best and always will be. Just utter dominance, don't even know why people doubt SKT, no matter how hard they fall down, they're still better then everyone else.

• @cyex4311
    @cyex4311 6 років тому +14

SKT NEVER disappoints. GG

• @lisean5795
    @lisean5795 6 років тому +3

"We can end the finals by game 3 because I'm really hungry right now...so I can go eat" -Faker Lol

• @ANDYCHOW122
    @ANDYCHOW122 6 років тому +4

LMAO that hand rip at 51:51
    Faker "don't mess with these hands"

• @imas6637
    @imas6637 6 років тому +61

"Mlxg is probably gonna get a lot of heat" more like mlxg will be gone for next year worlds lmao

• @kimster8317
      @kimster8317 6 років тому

I MAS you mean MLXDDDD

• @vincentpemberton3749
      @vincentpemberton3749 6 років тому +1

He's good, no doubt about it (he wouldn't be in any team near worlds otherwise). But he definitely didn't show up today at all, and hasn't been anywhere near as influential as some of the other top junglers IMO. I don't think RNG will keep him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up with another team in the Spring/Summer splits. Even the best learn all the time, so you never know he might be in worlds next year yet ;P

• @cherovimlee7032
      @cherovimlee7032 6 років тому +1

he didnt flash even he can and it cost him his life and baron

• @jkepic25
      @jkepic25 6 років тому +11

His flash was down so he couldn't flash.

• @JYLEDH
      @JYLEDH 6 років тому +3

Did you not see him hard carry from the jungle the other 4 games?

• @SR-ph7uy
    @SR-ph7uy 6 років тому +3

The reason SKT is unbeaten is because they are cold blooded, they don´t force any fight, they just wait for the right moment to take an advantegous objective, if they see a fight where they have a nice window to win it, they take it, if not they just back away, that's why they don't lose, simple but effective

• @shawkathossain3260
    @shawkathossain3260 6 років тому +16

Skt never give up......

• @instakill.konsunadunza835
    @instakill.konsunadunza835 6 років тому +2

THIS GAME IS WHERE HUNI AND PEANUT got a very very big boost to their confidence and overall momentum of the team....just wow *welp*

• @gobingg
    @gobingg 6 років тому +29

rng not banning fakers galio was just completely disrespectful and they did not deserve to win this series. and thus.. they didnt.

• @addictedtodeers
      @addictedtodeers 6 років тому

Aisce lmao ikr

• @98luk45
      @98luk45 6 років тому +1

You have a choice of letting Faker be the tank or letting him be the carry mid-laner. Letting Faker be a carry mid-laner guarantees you lose mid. At least by letting Faker go tank, they have that slight chance of winning - which they actually almost did.

• @gobingg
      @gobingg 6 років тому

98luk45 I dont think you understand fakers role on galio then.. rofl

• @98luk45
      @98luk45 6 років тому

Everyone understands Faker's role with Galio. There's something called minimising risk - which is something you probably don't understand.

• @gobingg
      @gobingg 6 років тому

98luk45 yes. it minimizes skts risk. they can play whatever they want toplane on huni with a galio midlane. it doesnt minimize rngs risk as theyd have to cut through him and all the cc to start. if faker was on a carry theyd either put huni on a tank (which he can play but not as well as a split pusher) or have a fairly squishy teamcomp. Theres a reason they didnt win letting faker play galio every single game. Silver players trying to analyze smh

• @gabrielcortes8686
    @gabrielcortes8686 3 роки тому +4

Too bad SKT didn't get to be the champion that year.
    We also didn't get the SKT Galio skin. ✨

• @gavisu3973
    @gavisu3973 6 років тому +84

LEGEND NEVER DIE...SKT!!!!!

• @user-xn2xj6qy5r
    @user-xn2xj6qy5r 6 років тому +107

you know what? mlxg had no flash at that time. but all the casters said that he had flash. I checked korean caster and they knew it and i could find out. mlxg had no flash at that time near baron. even NA casters are bronze.

• @patrickearlpastrana9006
      @patrickearlpastrana9006 6 років тому +19

123 123123 it was about a 5-10 second before cooldown

• @patrickearlpastrana9006
      @patrickearlpastrana9006 6 років тому +13

And yeah the analysts didn't notice that

• @ldyeri
      @ldyeri 6 років тому

Look at the replay again and you will see his flash was up.

• @Soulranger92
      @Soulranger92 6 років тому +1

Total skt fan, and dont think casters are bronze, it was just on the last few ticks which is super hard to see unless focusing on.

• @Astrellin
      @Astrellin 6 років тому

his flash was not up. 42:14 stare at the flash icon and you can see that it comes up at that time.

• @hungdinh7519
    @hungdinh7519 6 років тому +12

Come here for Silver Scrapes.

• @ann_e
    @ann_e 6 років тому +13

Blank hugging Peanut waaa~ cuties
    Faker saves the day again 😍

• @paperfish9743
    @paperfish9743 6 років тому +18

really SKT comeback king every team that goes 2-1 against them always lose

• @Daniel-qg8ub
      @Daniel-qg8ub 6 років тому

rng's wins weren't that convincing tho, so it was reasonably likely that skt would win

• @jwcarroll6378
    @jwcarroll6378 6 років тому +31

I want an SKT Gnar skin now

• @kamisiaxxx25
      @kamisiaxxx25 6 років тому +1

If they win which I wish this will happen

• @vuk5475
      @vuk5475 3 роки тому

Kinda late XD but u got gnar skin that year for sure :)

• @gogolcy
    @gogolcy 6 років тому +14

48:58 Huni is back.

• @blunts1988
    @blunts1988 6 років тому +12

The team of the Demon King isn't so easy after all.

• @bachly6655
    @bachly6655 6 років тому +1

the legend is not going to die today :)

• @mkak
    @mkak 6 років тому +46

Game Starts 9:22

• @micy5830
    @micy5830 6 років тому +1

"We will be the champions till the end of league" -Bang

• @owenou2620
    @owenou2620 8 місяців тому +1

lpl老粉心中永远的痛,那年的rng...

• @rockytkalcic6674
    @rockytkalcic6674 6 років тому +2

SKT # 1 Faker # 1 Korea #1 Also Thank you, to Peanut being swapped in.

• @EDGK_
    @EDGK_ 6 років тому +186

MLXG lost that game. Lee sin such a bad pick...

• @dhk117rp
      @dhk117rp 6 років тому +64

MLXG? more like MLXD LUL

• @vincentpemberton3749
      @vincentpemberton3749 6 років тому +6

I feel that they didn't respect Faker at all either. BUT!! I accidentally skipped the picks and just saw the full team 4 minutes in and I immediately said to myself "RNG's team comp is useless in comparison! Lee + Shen vs J4 + Gnar... Yeah Shen has the ult - BUT SO DOES GALIO. SKT to win 99%".
      Some close moments to keep it fair to RNG, but, that was it. Just moments. If SKT played as 'smart aggressive' as they usually would've, then they'd have plastered them! (I can understand in Game 5 of Semis why they didn't though.)

• @epi1763
      @epi1763 6 років тому +1

Eddie G well I mean skt also had really bad picks throughout the games they were probally going for comfort

• @likeanepicbaws
      @likeanepicbaws 6 років тому +10

but if it was Peanut on Lee now that wouldve been a different story Peanut and his undefeatable lee sin

• @epi1763
      @epi1763 6 років тому

likeanepicboss lol but he want played like half the games

• @lRobsn
    @lRobsn 6 років тому +2

P&B: 2:38
    Start: 9:17

• @manujolicoeur7499
    @manujolicoeur7499 6 років тому +5

49:13 Huni's face xD

• @haseongsong908
    @haseongsong908 6 років тому +4

Faker denied Uzi 3 times since 2013 world and 2016, 2017 semi finals
    i rekcon Uzi should have born in South Korea so he can be in Skt haha

• @ekissgaming3354
    @ekissgaming3354 6 років тому +15

YES HE ABUSED GALIO BUT THE FACT THAT RNG DIDNT TRY TO BANNED IT , MEANS THAT FAKER HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE ON GALIO DEPENDS ON OPPONENT !!!!! BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD !

• @ipsamgame3020
      @ipsamgame3020 6 років тому

As I mentioned above, it's simple arrogance and disrespecting the GOAT!

• @yeysonccarrillo
      @yeysonccarrillo 6 років тому +4

SKT faker has chosen and looked scary on a large champion pool this world's. It is his team around him that has looked weak. Remember Xiaohu is a good mid, but all season he had trouble winning when varying champs too much. He was able to play those comforts like corki, and malz because those do well into galio and outscale. Ryze is not as good a matchup but again a comfort and can go toe to toe with galiom The fact is, having faker on only Galio allowed Xiaohu to stick to picks he is comfortable with, which has been part of the RNG win condition all year, if you don't watch lpl. RNG only lost games when he was not on comfort. If you banned Galio then you would have to face the faker taliyah or ryze most likely, which have different semi global setups and force Xiaohu into a lot of other matchup where he has shown to be abusable. RNG depends on him doing well and facilitating botside aggression. The fact that people expect RNG to stray from being able to have Xiaohu on comfort all series, when that is key to their team wins, is nuts. They had to choose, Xiaohu is either better than faker on comfort vs Galio, or hope he is better than faker on noncomfort matchups that faker is good at. It would be a different story if faker had not been playing Godmode all world's to keep SKT, not only relevant, but as a world's contender.

• @ShadowBloodz
    @ShadowBloodz 6 років тому +12

Faker played Galio every game!

• @angelicalin1917
    @angelicalin1917 6 років тому +1

Actually at that moment, MLXG's flash was still on CD for another 3 seconds.

• @Cody-ow2nt
    @Cody-ow2nt 6 років тому +5

RNG played very well. Probably the only non Korean team that can come that close to beating SKT. Much respect.

• @tuershen4441
      @tuershen4441 6 років тому

Misfits! They got SKT on edge the whole bo5!

• @stephanielow8324
    @stephanielow8324 6 років тому +2

SKT T1= Comeback Kings👑

• @iLegendaryLegend
    @iLegendaryLegend 3 роки тому +2

1:11:32 I guess he was right about ending the finals by game 3. Atleast he got to eat early

• @xiaodichen7065
    @xiaodichen7065 4 роки тому +1

RNG FANS :WHY NO BANI GALIO
    UZI :WHY NO BANI.FAKER

• @shadowfall21
    @shadowfall21 6 років тому +1

Now we wait for zirene to make a "how skt beat rng video" 😂😂

• @nluvwapril
    @nluvwapril 6 років тому +10

faker, just eat sjokz if you are hungry im sure shed like it

• @davidmiller8009
      @davidmiller8009 6 років тому +1

packingraw ikr I swear she thougt about it when he said that

• @Zevs11011
    @Zevs11011 6 років тому +151

FAKER > WORLD

• @rh666
    @rh666 6 років тому

The flash on MLXG was on cooldown at the moment when he was taunted by Galio. When J4 ulted him, that cd was 5 seconds and when he was taunted that cd was 1 second. See it by yourself -> 42:13

• @baphyyy7898
    @baphyyy7898 3 роки тому +1

50:51 bang tying his shoe in the center of the stage

• @forgoter2809
    @forgoter2809 6 років тому

I watch this 5 times. RNG will not give up, I believe them

• @DavidLee-fo6gd
    @DavidLee-fo6gd 6 років тому +7

GG WP Both teams played well!

• @seejeh4060
    @seejeh4060 6 років тому +1

Say they struggle and doing bad ? I say they are showing to everyone how much they want this and they show how to earn it .. SKT forever ! #MyTeam

• @Shanshan12988
    @Shanshan12988 6 років тому +7

Omg seeing peanut smile was beautiful

• @CorinPlox
    @CorinPlox 6 років тому +7

Peanut

• @coolice743
    @coolice743 6 років тому

faker is the MVP, he's the one who drop that ward on tribush and spot leesin for a pick and a baron, peanut syncronized with his team, he waited galio and lulu to be near leesin before revealing himself. ggwp

• @user-nb9vq6jx9j
    @user-nb9vq6jx9j 6 років тому +2

love how they used jay chou at end

• @pressodo2548
    @pressodo2548 6 років тому +3

1:17:35 'lol'est moment in the whole series! LOL

• @Tagos2005
    @Tagos2005 3 роки тому

I didnt excpect in 2016 peanut was against SKT in a game 5 semifinals but then in 2017 hes in a game 5 semifinals with SKT

• @SL-oh8rq
    @SL-oh8rq 6 років тому +2

picks Lee Sin, and doesnt get a successful gank until 15min. rip

• @paultv_vlogs8787
    @paultv_vlogs8787 6 років тому +1

Meet the Immortal legends SKT T1!

• @fraanko11
    @fraanko11 6 років тому +1

League of Legends is a game who fight 5v5 and in the end Koreans always win.

• @weili9989
    @weili9989 3 роки тому

This match is my worst memory. There is always pity in our life.

• @yeysonccarrillo
    @yeysonccarrillo 6 років тому +3

When in LCK it felt like RIOT spent all summer creating an anti SKT strengths meta for world's and they still manage to force their way into finals. This was the year to take them down, because I doubt they will have a meta so unsuitable for their teams playstyle next world's.

• @paperfish9743
    @paperfish9743 6 років тому +36

that lee sin pick was a bad choice

• @ericchenli66
      @ericchenli66 6 років тому +1

Well everything else good is banned, there was no other choice.

• @dragonballs76
      @dragonballs76 6 років тому +1

chibi jenny rng banned gragas themselves so...

• @erjongarcia2902
      @erjongarcia2902 6 років тому

Verybad :)

• @davidpark2854
    @davidpark2854 6 років тому

I am skt fan but i feel so sorry for uzi. skt hasnt let him win worlds since 2013.

• @royallvetanrajan2479
    @royallvetanrajan2479 6 років тому +1

***Spoiler Alert*** If you haven't watched until the end of this semifinal series best of 5, SKT 1 vs RNG dont read this coment unless you wish to spoil the end for yourself. I have always loved skt t1, not because they won 3 worldchampion.. , but even before they had all those wins under their belts. My favorite players of all time has always been Faker and Apdo since around early season 3, latter because of hes talented solo climbing. That beeing said, I am so happy Skt won this semifinal and shut the crowd down. Was so annoying with all odds against them, people constantly telling how bad skt is and how bad they were gonna do once they met up with the top 5-10 teams. Yet again they prove all the unbeleivers wrong. Yet again they prove talent and focus can prevail, yet again the comback from 1-2 having 3 games filled with pressure. I agree they have had more overwhelming victories under their belt, but it doesnt change the fact they are who they are, they allready made history and they continues to make history and impact in E-sport. They are Legends, and Faker is as big in League as Bruislee was in the history of Martial arts. New generation and new players will nag, when all they do is copy things done before. Keep in mind that alot of theese pro players and veteran players improvised alot of the plays/skills, and builds on stage. I want to give creds to those bronze 5 players who also do crazy things that becomes innovatives and coppied up the ladder. In the end this is what I love about Faker, hes abilities to keep track of so many things, to execute and react and outplay in clutch. Was so touching to watch the girls (Skt fan/faker fan) cry at the end. So many emotions and feelings could be seen in those eyes, they felt the pressure they felt the journey, and this year has been more bumpy then I can remember.

• @cinas2718
    @cinas2718 6 років тому +21

Lulu did more damage than Lee LOL

• @addictedtodeers
      @addictedtodeers 6 років тому +1

SanicThe Hedgehog HAHAHAHAHAHH OMFGGGF

• @tuershen4441
      @tuershen4441 6 років тому

Hahahahahahaah I mean.please don't hahahahahaha omfg poor rng jungler. hahahahahaha

• @EdaundApo
    @EdaundApo 6 років тому

LEE sin flashes at "28 min 07 seconds" in game.... you can see here 37:13

• @danielkim9398
    @danielkim9398 6 років тому +2

다른 것보다 통역을 원래 분이 하시니 너무 좋다^^

• @NickElite007
    @NickElite007 6 років тому

That Gnar ult at the end tho ! Side note Faker is the final boss no one can beat

• @likeanepicbaws
    @likeanepicbaws 6 років тому +1

if skt wins again does that mean the skins they are releasing will be 1800rp cost now??? cuz it went from 750 i think to 975 to 1350

• @taekim3606
    @taekim3606 6 років тому

This confirms what pro players who played against Faker they always say "we can beat SKT but can't beat FAker"
    I strongly agree......

• @ooi898
    @ooi898 6 років тому

aww bless Faker collecting the mouse mats while the others are jumping around celebrating #humble :3

• @crystalpeterson4569
    @crystalpeterson4569 6 років тому +1

Congrats SKT. RNG also played very well. Good game!

• @taeriterry2308
    @taeriterry2308 6 років тому

I keep repeat the moment huni stuns 3 of rng members and Lee sin was like “Gosh.. I’m die.” Lol

• @bangislove5772
    @bangislove5772 6 років тому +50

THANK YOU SENPAI SHOWING ONCE MORE HOW PATHETIC EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!

• @Cody-ow2nt
      @Cody-ow2nt 6 років тому +2

Whats pathetic is non koreans rooting for SKT merely because they are champions. Bandwagoners. Similar to Golden State Warriors and Patriots fans.

• @stephenhuang382
      @stephenhuang382 6 років тому +2

Cody it's more than just skt being champions. It's about how they play the game that makes people enjoy watching SKT. Coming up in those clutch moments, and their confident late game team fights shows how special of a team skt is.

• @clausgalaz
      @clausgalaz 6 років тому

is not sempai is sumbae

• @s2Paradox
      @s2Paradox 6 років тому +4

what makes you think you have to be korean to support skt

• @addictedtodeers
      @addictedtodeers 6 років тому

Tammy Mak ikr

• @travisalden7236
    @travisalden7236 6 років тому

DAMNIT, why can't anyone beat SKT. RNG was probably the only chance the world had to stop SKT, little hope for SSG or WE.

• @ryanjoshuamanalang8662
    @ryanjoshuamanalang8662 6 років тому

Misfits proved that even gods can bleed, just like batman scratching superman.

• @saakshis2942
    @saakshis2942 6 років тому

peanut was so happy towards the end lol.. adorable ^^

• @ducanhtunguyen879
    @ducanhtunguyen879 6 років тому

Seriously that what I want to see as a SKT fan, game that they show all of their works as a team, it's boring to see them win games so ez #SKTWIN

• @UNKNWN96
    @UNKNWN96 6 років тому

Now that I watch this again... I don't know where the SKT hate came from for all the members aside from Faker. Bang/Wolf carried game 3 (or 4 I can't remember) by pretty much drafting their comp around their bot lane hoping they would snowball and Peanut/Huni played SUPER well this game allowing Faker to roam top to create a large gap for them to translate it on the map. I still think this iteration of SKT needed more time to mold before becoming a serious threat but it's all in hindsight now.

• @joshefrags5471
    @joshefrags5471 6 років тому

When skt dies out i feel like there wouldn't be enough champs to get skins after winning 100 million worlds :^)

• @zhangjason10
    @zhangjason10 6 років тому

How many times did SKT go 2-2 but always win the last game, by even surprise anymore

• @hafizzairul3368
    @hafizzairul3368 6 років тому +61

Fromm what I see, all fan RNG quiet after skt won

• @pabscarries1815
      @pabscarries1815 6 років тому

Chinese crowd right there

• @100notaweebo9
      @100notaweebo9 6 років тому +1

90% crownd is RNG btw :v noisy chinese

• @briant6064
      @briant6064 6 років тому +34

Lol why are you guys insulting chinese crowds, this happens all the time in sports games. No home court will cheer for the other team.

• @benjamindoris5236
      @benjamindoris5236 6 років тому +11

Kaine Parker ikr it has nothing to do with chinese people. Watch epl, nba, or any other sports. Its normal that 90% of the crowd will always cheer for home team

• @lxm4012
      @lxm4012 6 років тому

lol I guys are sadly funny

• @deus510
    @deus510 6 років тому

Faker is the biggest troll of LoL history lmao he said he expected to beat RNG 3-0 very fast because he was hungry lmao gods be like xD

• @lordecsunta2738
    @lordecsunta2738 6 років тому

That game was so clean, gg guys
    Legends never die ! #SKTForTheWin

• @danissadaenahernan7037
    @danissadaenahernan7037 4 роки тому

2020 SKT vs RNG still the best to watch