A Budget Friendly, Great Sounding Earbuds! Aukey EP T28

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 9 лип 2024
  • #Aukey #EPT28 #twsEarbuds
    A Budget Friendly, Great Sounding Earbuds! Aukey EP T28! Aukey has consistently designed beautiful and functional products, and if you’ve used any of their products before, I’m sure they’ve never disappointed.
    Today, we’re taking a look at one of Aukey’s latest earbuds which promises great sound, great performance for a decent amount of money. So will they be any good?
    Welcome to a review of the Aukey EP-T28!
    Are you looking for the Aukey EP-T28? Check out some of my Affiliate links in the description below:
    Amazon Link: www.amazon.com/dp/B08L9G4L7Q/...
    Lazada Link: Check back Soon =D
    Timestamps:
    0:00 - Unboxing
    1:42 - Design & Build
    3:43 - Features
    4:33 - Sound Signature
    5:24 - Call Quality
    6:09 - Latency Test
    6:26 - Video Latency Test
    6:49 - Gaming Latency Test
    7:06 - Controls
    7:47 - Verdict
    My name is Sean and I am fascinated with the world of Tech, photography and videography and really wants to translate it into my videos. This channel is created to hopefully share my views, thoughts and experience about technologies, audio, gadgets and equipments that I use!
    Its a learning experience for me everyday and I hope to meet people who would share my interest. Hope to hear your thoughts and comments about my work and building a community around tech and gadgets in Malaysia.
    Gears that I use:
    1. Main Camera: www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-X-T20...
    2. My Main Lens: www.amazon.com/Fujinon-XF18-5...
    3. My Mic: www.amazon.com/Rode-VideoMicr...
    4. My Lav Mic: www.amazon.com/Rode-Wireless-...
    5. My Memory Card: www.amazon.com/SanDisk-128GB-...
    6. My Latest Mic: www.amazon.com/dp/B07QGGBNMN/...
    Follow me on my social media:
    Instagram: / seantalkstech
    Twitter: / talkssean
    Song: No Doubt (Rival x Cadmium Remix) [NCS Release]
    Artist: Rogers & Dean, Rival, Cadmium
    LAKEY INSPIRED - Chill Day
    Download→ / chill-day
    UA-cam → / @lakeyinspired
  • Наука та технологія

КОМЕНТАРІ • 85

• @AmGeddo
    @AmGeddo 3 роки тому +3

Thanks for the review... very helpful!!

• @mariapaulac2220
    @mariapaulac2220 3 роки тому +1

Awesome review!! Thanks Sean!

• @rylenhyron
    @rylenhyron 3 роки тому +2

Great review as always Sean. There are these buds called 1More OMThing Airfree - sound is also excellent, lacks controls though. Hope you will be able to review these soon. Thanks.

• @pavithrankrishnan2436
    @pavithrankrishnan2436 3 роки тому +4

Dammm...nice review brother. 🔥🔥

• @sealinski
    @sealinski 2 роки тому

Subb’d - I really love my black EP-T27’s, just a wonderful design and great with energy conversation.

• @moungzsreyes
    @moungzsreyes 2 роки тому

Which casing could fit on this specific unit? Great review thanks

• @salarsikander1336
    @salarsikander1336 2 роки тому

Hello Sean firt of all I like your way of explaining each and everything now give me a suggestion that which one should I buy aukey ep t25 or aukey ep t28. Thanx 😁

• @muhasri1985
    @muhasri1985 3 роки тому +1

Beautiful design 😍 and nice review 😁👍

• @jeevanpillai1
    @jeevanpillai1 3 роки тому +1

Mans never miss!

• @alessiomariani4652
    @alessiomariani4652 3 роки тому

would you recommend these more, the honor choice or the homscam t5 to watch videos without latency and listen to music?

• @khabileshwarenm
    @khabileshwarenm 3 роки тому +1

Nice one Sean 💫

• @cgoh6611
    @cgoh6611 3 роки тому

Hi Sean, will this model available in Malaysia soon? As I didn't found any available yet via Shopee/lazada as well.

• @aog8202
    @aog8202 3 роки тому

Great video, would you say these are better than the t-25 model? What would you say are the best Aukey earbuds?

• @s4ifu230
    @s4ifu230 3 роки тому

After watching this video I decided to get the t 28 mainly because of the fit. But I cannot get any ear tip to fit flat on my face it just stick out. I have small ears. Do u have any advice?

• @cyxchow4379
    @cyxchow4379 3 роки тому

Will you ever review the liberty air 2 ?

• @amirdannish
    @amirdannish 3 роки тому

Hi sean, i suggest you to review the haylou gt5 👍

• @shahrulmustafa8198
    @shahrulmustafa8198 3 роки тому

hi sean, im using huawei mate 40 pro, looking for low to medium budget anc earbuds, can u suggest the best for me or should i getting huawei freebuds pro?

• @jeffayson1539
    @jeffayson1539 3 роки тому

are these more bass than the soundpeats sonic sean? my sonic's are in amazon locker i don't know if i will get them or not haha can't decide what if this aukey are more fun than sonic's can you reply me please thanks man!

• @romualdovergara2052
    @romualdovergara2052 3 роки тому +1

Hi Sean, i like your videos. Specially with the unboxing of baseus earbuds the latest one.

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  3 роки тому +1

Cheers my friend! thank you for supporting the channel =D

• @romualdovergara2052
      @romualdovergara2052 3 роки тому +2

@@SeanTalksTech question, what r u doing on the earphones that you review?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  3 роки тому +2

I still keep most of them. But maybe after the year end review I would sell some of them. Keep the ones I like 😁

• @romualdovergara2052
      @romualdovergara2052 3 роки тому +1

@@SeanTalksTech really?thats great. How much you will sell the latest Baseus earbuds?

• @SeanTalksTech

Are u located in Malaysia?

• @kimofficialyt443
    @kimofficialyt443 2 роки тому

Hi, can u please suggest earbuds that are good for listening to music for under RM90

• @AbdulBaqiQaisrani
    @AbdulBaqiQaisrani 3 роки тому

Can you please review the pamu slide earbuds?

• @jasonteoh7039
    @jasonteoh7039 2 роки тому

hi sean does t28 sound better than qcy t13? i just bought t13, its high and mid is lacking a bit, i wonder if this sound better than t13? thanks.

• @m.s.fabdullah3224
    @m.s.fabdullah3224 3 роки тому

Is this aukey model ks bold and deep bass?

• @WargodFilms
    @WargodFilms 3 роки тому

Solo I know anker or aukey came out with some black airpod lookalike but it also had wireless charging for the case can anyone point me in the right direction to find these

• @muhammadhazikrabbani2697
    @muhammadhazikrabbani2697 2 роки тому

Is it good for gaming like for PUBG I m ordering this one so please share your views.

• @jaz2relaklaang586
    @jaz2relaklaang586 2 роки тому

Please do a review about jlab air pop sir Sean..thanks in advance👍👍👍🇵🇭

• @Jackruby22
    @Jackruby22 3 роки тому +2

Can you review the EP-T31? I like the fact it has auto pause detection and wireless charging. Just need to know if it sounds good.

• @SeanTalksTech

yeap i'll be reviewing them soon. they're making their way to me as we speak =D

• @Din_Retro_Gamers
    @Din_Retro_Gamers 2 роки тому +1

Is aukey t28 better than auke t27 ?

• @peanut7260
    @peanut7260 3 роки тому +1

hi sean, can u review the bose qc earbuds ?

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey there. Yea. I have it with me already and will be reviewing them soon!

• @PATRICKSTAR-dx1xc
    @PATRICKSTAR-dx1xc 3 роки тому +1

Comingsoon Waiting in shopee auto buy 😎

• @rafayansari7772
    @rafayansari7772 2 роки тому

Aukey EP - T28 vs Lenovo LP1 earpods?

• @nsreviews7418
    @nsreviews7418 3 роки тому +1

Nice video. What earbuds do you use? I use the AirPods Pro.

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  3 роки тому

Hello. When I commute, I use the Airpods Pro. But now that I'm working from home, I have a variety of Earbuds ard the hse that I use. On my night stand I now rock the Aukey T28. At my home office I use the Tribit Quiet plus 50, at my sofa I have the Truengine 3SE and the sonic. Haha I miss using the Airpods Pro and have it shut off the world ones in a while. Very nice feeling.

• @muhammadalif4713
    @muhammadalif4713 3 роки тому +1

Hi Sean. New here. Does it comes with ANC? How would you compared it to the t25?

• @muhammadalif4713

Compare

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello there. Welcome to the family! I would say that sound quality wise, the T28 is a lot better and clarity is also better than the t25. The t25 is very suited for bass heads so clarity is not the clearest on that. Call quality on the t28 is also better compared to the t25. I would say the only thing that the t25 is better is the case quality, it's still plastic, but i think it holds up a lot better than the t28. But overall, I would recommend the t28 over the t25 😁

• @muhammadalif4713

@@SeanTalksTech many thanks!

• @maazwaseem8313
    @maazwaseem8313 2 роки тому +2

Hey Sean! I literally just stumbled onto your channel having purchased the T28 not too long ago for a reasonable price, and that said I do wanna ask whether you faced any issues with regards to one earbud working and the other just simply not responding. It doesn't help that the touch mechanisms for the buds arent immediately apparent, and its fairly annoying not getting the buds to do what you want (like resetting or having both buds synchronize instead of them turning on/off independently).
    That said, great video and I look forward to checking more of your stuff out in case I need to replace these :p

• @gregoryjamesbuglosa559
      @gregoryjamesbuglosa559 2 роки тому

how's the latency when gaming? the video isn't his usual game latency test where he slows down the video to see if there's any delay. It's disappointing to see that.

• @cristianmunoz6226
    @cristianmunoz6226 3 роки тому

really beautiful man, but, is not avalible on amazon yet?

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello. Thank you for supporting the channel. Here is the link 😁🎄 www.amazon.com/dp/B08L9G4L7Q/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=seantalkstech-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=c4e2955f2fce324d7c621bfff6895f03&creativeASIN=B08L9G4L7Q

• @pvmpkin
    @pvmpkin 3 роки тому +1

Would you recommend these over the Aukey EP-T25 and Aukey EP-N5? Please share your thoughts so we can decide which one to get!

• @SeanTalksTech

Hi there. I would say go straight to the EP-N5. It's got ANC, all the specs are good. Everything else of the t25 and the t28 is pretty similar to the EP-N5, but the EP-N5 comes extra with ANC. 😁🔥

• @pvmpkin
      @pvmpkin 3 роки тому

@@SeanTalksTech Thanks for the feedback! Was actually looking for a TWS similar to my MPOW X3 but with better ANC and build quality. Sadly it's not yet locally released in my country. Hence, I might opt for the SoundPeats TrueAir2 for the meantime due to its smaller case and form factor.

• @abdullah_1472
      @abdullah_1472 3 роки тому

@@SeanTalksTech very helpful thanks sean

• @smartjunayd
    @smartjunayd 3 роки тому

OnePlus Buds Z review?

• @runaisri
    @runaisri 3 роки тому +2

Since you’re like the wireless earbud king, can you make a video on the best wireless ones for gaming?

• @SeanTalksTech

I would definitely consider that! Thank you for supporting the channel!

• @arjun2425
    @arjun2425 3 роки тому +1

Love from india😍😍

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello and thank you so much for the support! 😁🔥

• @arjun2425
      @arjun2425 3 роки тому +1

@@SeanTalksTech most welcome bro😁🥰

• @muzammilkhan6185
    @muzammilkhan6185 2 роки тому

Aukey t21s or t28

• @uwaiszulkhair5015
    @uwaiszulkhair5015 3 роки тому +1

Review soul s-gear 🙆🏻

• @SeanTalksTech

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll definitely check those out when I can 😁

• @3rdWorldNola
    @3rdWorldNola 3 роки тому +1

You got an iphone 13?!
    Woah. How you like it so far?

• @SeanTalksTech

iPhone 12 actually =D it's really quite nice. I think it helps me get a better testing perspective with both ios and android now. still using my note 10 for testing too. =D

• @3rdWorldNola
      @3rdWorldNola 3 роки тому +1

@@SeanTalksTech ha, I said iphone 13. 😂😅

• @SeanTalksTech

Haha no prob. 😂

• @Stendle
    @Stendle 3 роки тому +1

Better or worse than aukey T27 ?

• @Felix-ko2pq
      @Felix-ko2pq 3 роки тому +1

Same question here

• @SeanTalksTech

They are very similar Earbuds with 2 main differences I would say. The t27 has a better case material and also has better IP eating at ipx7. So I would go for that 😁

• @Felix-ko2pq
      @Felix-ko2pq 3 роки тому

@@SeanTalksTech thanks a lot 😄

• @nyromagsino6756
    @nyromagsino6756 3 роки тому +1

SOUNDPEATS SONIC REVIEW

• @SeanTalksTech

ua-cam.com/video/JckljFVG0JY/v-deo.html here you go. I've reviewed them already :)

• @justinli826
    @justinli826 3 роки тому

Sigh and as soon as I see these Earbuds that check the boxes I need it's nowhere to be found.

• @marcmarcello981
    @marcmarcello981 3 роки тому +1

You will get 5 hours continuous play not 25 unless you can listen to the case while the buds are charging, I do wish less emphasis was put on the charging prowess of cases, who in real life will listen then wait for buds to recharge and then resume listening, no you go and find something else to do, by the way this is about all reviews not you in particular.

• @mcACE14
      @mcACE14 3 роки тому

Continuous play, as a term commonly used in tws buds in general(all vendors uses this as their battery benchmark) combines the buds + charging case before it needs to be charged.

• @alessiomariani4652
    @alessiomariani4652 3 роки тому

would you recommend these more, the honor choice or the homscam t5 to watch videos without latency and listen to music?