• Опубліковано 26 вер 2024
  • Creds : / imls
    Fudge on DWG vs T1
    Subscribe for more : www.youtube.co...
    #leagueclips​ #lolclips​ #leagueoflegendsclips

КОМЕНТАРІ • 392

• @KaramelTVLeagueofClips
    @KaramelTVLeagueofClips  2 роки тому +15

--> www.twitch.tv/videos/1187794607?tt_content=full_vod_button&tt_medium=clips_watch_page&t=0h34m55s next here

• @pangi5460
      @pangi5460 2 роки тому +1

dwg will win... they havent lost once in worlds.

• @pangi5460
      @pangi5460 2 роки тому

all you gotta do is ban aphelios and you win against t1.

• @ajmamora6332
      @ajmamora6332 2 роки тому

Where can I watch the whole podcast?

• @pangi5460
      @pangi5460 2 роки тому

dwg will make faker cry again xDDDD

• @mrzf2165
    @mrzf2165 2 роки тому +427

I'm actually more hype this Saturday than on finals even lol

• @fanwee5048
      @fanwee5048 2 роки тому +53

This semi’s will be the world’s finals.

• @m1ck244
      @m1ck244 2 роки тому +12

@@fanwee5048 seems like it... although I wouldn’t count out edg yet, viper and Meiko are definitely able to carry a series 2v8 just as well as T1s bot lane

• @dachi4319
      @dachi4319 2 роки тому +6

Bracket is so dumb semis is more finals than the actual finals

• @the_leaning_tiger2707
      @the_leaning_tiger2707 2 роки тому +8

IG vs KT 2018 vibes

• @smoltaengoo
      @smoltaengoo 2 роки тому +4

@@m1ck244 true Viper and Meiko are the same level as T1 bot but their top side isnt as strong. I think T1 is the most balanced team in worlds they have very good player on all roles while DK had a very strong top side but a meh bot while EDG had decent top side and very good bot.

• @paulandersbullecer3152
    @paulandersbullecer3152 2 роки тому +270

DK vs T1 will be more of a draft match. Whoever drafts better will have the better advantage. It is still up to the players to mess it up or take advantage.

• @nenadmiljkovic4645
      @nenadmiljkovic4645 2 роки тому +23

True. In past DK always outdrafted them which helped them often stomp T1 but this whole worlds T1 has been drafting really good. It will be epic.

• @thatguy5233
      @thatguy5233 2 роки тому +5

by adding that last sentence you just added nothing new to discussion. like, it's how it always works...

• @ilkemagic7721
      @ilkemagic7721 2 роки тому +2

Nope it will be topjungle diff from damwon side and t1 botlane trying to carry but they wont be able to because beryl and ghost arent inting machines anymore. Then edg will sweep everyone end of the story

• @baygeebob7536
      @baygeebob7536 2 роки тому +7

the team that picks kennen will win

• @paulandersbullecer3152
      @paulandersbullecer3152 2 роки тому

@@thatguy5233 yeah. Just like how it always works

• @cwazyazn
    @cwazyazn 2 роки тому +237

Keira is easily the best support in the world rn, I’m far more hype for this weekend than the next, I want to see the closest bo5 known to man, with T1 barely edging out the final fight.

• @gusti14
      @gusti14 2 роки тому +11

DK will ban Thresh, Yumi, Aphelios, Lucian and Azir/TF, they r smart.

• @아트-k4k
      @아트-k4k 2 роки тому +3

Keria*

• @batmangoose8686
      @batmangoose8686 2 роки тому +6

@@gusti14 they either focus ban canna and faker or faker and keria. Guma/teddy good w any adc.

• @Wem1991
      @Wem1991 2 роки тому +9

id much rather see a stomp by T1 than a close matchup. Better for my nerves/heart :'D

• @ilkemagic7721
      @ilkemagic7721 2 роки тому +1

Keria is easily the third best support after meiko and ming.

• @MrToco23
    @MrToco23 2 роки тому +65

Someone actually giving Canna recognition, about time.

• @holabrian7009
      @holabrian7009 2 роки тому

Lesgo

• @blabla7851
      @blabla7851 2 роки тому +8

Canna have better mechanics than khan and khan i guess is above in terms of experience, i think canna is the best top lane rn in worlds

• @illegalchickengulag
      @illegalchickengulag 2 роки тому

@@blabla7851 agree

• @ryry8393
      @ryry8393 2 роки тому +6

funny how many people underrate canna, but the pro top laner (fudge) who participate in worlds 2021 himself can give better appreciation to Canna than those nobody

• @blabla7851
      @blabla7851 2 роки тому +3

@@ryry8393 because ppl had a lot of expectations in canna when he was a rookie, ppl expected him to be marin or theshy type of player because of his raw mechanical skill. I think that expectation put a lot of pressure on him that why he played inconsistently

• @NaoVII
    @NaoVII 2 роки тому +38

There's no way Oner is equal to Canyon.
    Oner is really good indeed, but Canyon is just on another level...

• @donainchhinayon2057
      @donainchhinayon2057 2 роки тому +5

guy doesn't have any emotions and it's creepy to see him stomping teamfights without showcasing even a glimpse of his thoughts

• @kenankeninogrencisi9141
      @kenankeninogrencisi9141 2 роки тому +4

But gumayashi keria>ghost berly

• @louisschulze7554
      @louisschulze7554 2 роки тому

@@donainchhinayon2057 thats called focus something you know nothing about

• @rongomang7919
      @rongomang7919 2 роки тому +3

@@kenankeninogrencisi9141 jungle is more important than botlane in all stages of the game

• @DantesFromHospital
      @DantesFromHospital 2 роки тому

@@rongomang7919 dont be surprised

• @HamletKnight9956
    @HamletKnight9956 2 роки тому +39

That's a wild take buddy and that's coming from a t1 fan. I hope t1 wins but goddamn everything dk has apart from bot is just superior, including their drafting. I'm seeing guma on zigs right now and shitting my pants.

• @CrimsonJailbird
      @CrimsonJailbird 2 роки тому +4

If they can just sht on their botlane again just like how they did it with Aphelios-Thresh..

• @KaneHemmins
      @KaneHemmins 2 роки тому +4

@@CrimsonJailbird DK will not let T1 have Aphelios. I can guarantee you this.

• @schnekec
      @schnekec 2 роки тому

@@KaneHemmins DK let T1 have Aphelios.

• @SirKavaOG
    @SirKavaOG 2 роки тому +61

Not even a T1 fan but I personally would say Guma Keria is currently the best bot lane in the world and it is not close.

• @fistofram5526
      @fistofram5526 2 роки тому +1

Don't know how to feel about this statement.
      Best in the world? eh.

• @wwekings9505
      @wwekings9505 2 роки тому +1

@@fistofram5526 I mean I kinda agree with his stament about t1 bot the strongest, but I’ll say it pretty close

• @SirKavaOG
      @SirKavaOG 2 роки тому +1

@@fistofram5526 currently, yes. I admit it as a Gen.G fan praising King Ruler. 😂

• @KaneHemmins
      @KaneHemmins 2 роки тому +7

Viper & Meiko are the best bot lane in the world tbh.

• @minahml3258
      @minahml3258 2 роки тому +2

you forget edg botlane

• @intifadayuri
    @intifadayuri 2 роки тому +61

For the guys who still doubt keria is not one of the best players in the world: just look at that LCK game when he played lee sin support and beat the living shit out of everyone lol

• @keysoograffiti
      @keysoograffiti 2 роки тому +7

Thresh god

• @haijohn1466
      @haijohn1466 2 роки тому +1

The point is he always underperform as expect in important matches. (Drx vs dwg 2020, t1 vs dk 2021)

• @ilkemagic7721

no one doubted that why you love that much to say such things just to strengthen your obvious and already popular by everyone opinion ? You just look stupid, don't.

• @markovchainz8314
      @markovchainz8314 2 роки тому

@@haijohn1466 Let me refer you to Keria's absolute smurf performance against Damwon earlier this summer: ua-cam.com/video/CcImAd3QUZI/v-deo.html

• @haijohn1466
      @haijohn1466 2 роки тому

@@markovchainz8314 bro, IMPORTANT matches. Compare an Bo3 for a standing vs the final of lck. Did he pop up against damwon in the final? Nope. He always going to be a star in small games. Big games? Haven’t seen much.

• @deejaay387
    @deejaay387 2 роки тому +44

Yeah on paper T1 can match Dk. But as a t1 fan dk teamfight is scary.

• @leon5472
      @leon5472 2 роки тому +11

For me, Canyon is scary. He’s so damn good at this game right now.

• @fvjxznvueaepd8u
      @fvjxznvueaepd8u 2 роки тому +1

@@leon5472 true, if there is someone t1 has to look out for. its canyon. especially he's up against rookie who just started playing this season. oner is good but pressure is still a thing you know and canyon is used to it.

• @usmanmohammad7417
      @usmanmohammad7417 2 роки тому +5

@@leon5472 Oner is JUST AS GOOD trust in Oner bro!

• @Cafetero_
      @Cafetero_ 2 роки тому +1

@@usmanmohammad7417 no he’s not YET but he can be one day…when Canyon retires

• @usmanmohammad7417
      @usmanmohammad7417 2 роки тому +7

@@Cafetero_ Well then why does Oner have better stats than Canyon in Worlds, despite having a loss, and DK having a much easier group and quarters? Guess we'll find out Saturday! I'll be rooting for Oner

• @sodapop7531
    @sodapop7531 2 роки тому +3

Saying canyon and oner are on the same level is a crime

• @Adrian-eh8nr
    @Adrian-eh8nr 2 роки тому +47

Oner and canyon are similar? That's a completely wild take....

• @j_ct0
      @j_ct0 2 роки тому +12

Oner is more skilled but canyon is way better at pretty much everything else tbh 😅 still hoping canyon falls asleep that day so t1 wins

• @ilkemagic7721

@@j_ct0 "more skilled" doesnt mean shit and not true at all. every top lck or lpl junglers are mechanically "which again another stupid word that doesnt mean shit used by silver yasuo otps" same. So what define you as better or best player is the calls you give decisions you take and reading the fucking game as you said "with everything". So just dont use the first thing you've said anymore.

• @aditxd1
      @aditxd1 2 роки тому +25

@@ilkemagic7721 wow you hate T1 so much don't you. Even bashing people who praising canyon because he gave oner a slight praise. Wow, props to you man. I hope your hatred grow stronger

• @MrToco23
      @MrToco23 2 роки тому +9

@@ilkemagic7721 try and comment without typing a single curse word lol, it's just funny imagining how your hands would probably shake like crazy lmao

• @LuisLopez-wq2rk
      @LuisLopez-wq2rk 2 роки тому +1

I mean, fudge was good in the tournament, he played against them, so I trust his judgment

• @gumayusi4508
    @gumayusi4508 2 роки тому +6

T1 is monster of worlds

• @leon930
    @leon930 2 роки тому +36

i don't think oner is that similar to canyon tbh but that's just my perspective, we'll see

• @mylastaccount8328
      @mylastaccount8328 2 роки тому +6

Agreed , as a t1 fan and a jg main, owner is good, but canyon never feels useless. Even when he’s behind he just makes the best play and when he’s ahead he is just dominate

• @MK-fw9qo
      @MK-fw9qo 2 роки тому +9

Oner is a mechanical god tbh, but canyon just has the most creative paths in the world

• @timreinhardt7452
      @timreinhardt7452 2 роки тому

@@MK-fw9qo While true I think Canyon is just better in every facet Oner when he gets behind is kinda useless Canyon never feels useless and always feels like he can make something out of nothing imo but we will see

• @kentjaye5025
      @kentjaye5025 2 роки тому +1

Canyon is the best jungler in the world and arguably one of the best players

• @radekhruby142
      @radekhruby142 2 роки тому

@@MK-fw9qo That's true, but Canyon is just as mechanically good and 10 times smarter in the game

• @SpaghettiPlays
    @SpaghettiPlays 2 роки тому +4

Showmaker is the better laner sure but Faker is really good at not losing the lane and playing any champion given to him. I think the match really will end up with who drafts better. T1 is the only team in the last 3 splits that has gotten a game on damwon so if there’s anyone who can beat them, it’s t1. CHURCH OF KERIA AND CHURCH OF ONER PLS GRANT US BLESSINGS

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому

This! It's clear that Faker is bad at laning because he doesn't focus on it anymore. His only kryptonite is sidelaning because he has kinda a habit to get caught (even then he has improved a lot) but Faker would constantly move around the map just to make play or support his team unlike most midlaners who would push his wave, have mid prio before moving around the map. Showmaker is a better laner, like Chovy, but no one beat Faker's macro shotcalls and map awareness, yet.

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому

@Probable Game is this a meme I don't know or ther shotcaller is Beryl?

• @mohamedoshiba4935
    @mohamedoshiba4935 2 роки тому +12

I know showmaker is better than faker but man i hate to hear it

• @aditxd1
      @aditxd1 2 роки тому

Gotta gave him the praise man. He definitely earned it 👍

• @taesBae02
    @taesBae02 2 роки тому

this man may have just predicted the series

• @Ninekillaa
    @Ninekillaa 2 роки тому +2

Are we forgetting what happened in summer finals?

• @Nigerian_Papi
    @Nigerian_Papi 2 роки тому +3

Hoping it goes to 5 and don’t really care who wins but it looks really Damwon favored. They have the better coach, better topside, currently showmaker is playing better than faker, and of course canyon is playing out of his mind. The only thing T1 have going for them is the bot lane but even then that’s shaky because we haven’t seen Guma on anything other then Aphelios but they might play Teddy who knows. Just hoping it’s a good series

• @tonyngo4694
    @tonyngo4694 2 роки тому +13

Whoever wins that rift fight wins the game tbh

• @FM1234
    @FM1234 2 роки тому

That predict is very bold xD

• @iban8270
    @iban8270 2 роки тому +1

Better give our boy canna some recognition

• @HeiRandoms16
    @HeiRandoms16 2 роки тому +12

I think he meant Canyon and Oner are quite similar because they are both the aggressors, I kinda agree but Canyon has that clutch factor. Khan = Canna is kinda true, Showmaker > Faker is true as well. Bot lane will be a stomp. Ghost is like the most boring adc out there. I think it all comes down to draft because we know T1 plays the map better.

• @wwekings9505
      @wwekings9505 2 роки тому

Fucking ghost man, he could be 0-3 and get 6 kill out of no where and people think he smurfing

• @bluerhana1479
      @bluerhana1479 2 роки тому +1

The only problem with Oner is that he's too young and still lack experience, when Canyon is like one of the most old school fox of LCK. The LCK Final showed what their differences are. Hope Oner has gotten lessons enough through out this World.

• @HeiRandoms16
      @HeiRandoms16 2 роки тому

@@wwekings9505 Yeah, Ghost is like ADCs back in the ardent censer meta.

• @HeiRandoms16
      @HeiRandoms16 2 роки тому +7

@@bluerhana1479 People say that group A is the group of death, when Damwon just steamrolled every team in that group. T1 group is the hardest group imo, you have lpl first seed and even tho 100T is NA... It's still first seed and they surprisingly gave is some great matches too! DFM is also really good!
      If there is a team who improved so much throughout the group stage, I think it's T1.

• @GorditoJalcon
      @GorditoJalcon 2 роки тому

But gumayusi only played aphelios and I don’t think dk will not ban it

• @KhalilStBrice
    @KhalilStBrice 2 роки тому +18

My respect for fudge has gone right up. No 4 is coming for T1!!

• @louisschulze7554
      @louisschulze7554 2 роки тому +2

canyon and oner are nowhere near the same skill level. this dude is just salty damwon continuously cumdumpsterz c9

• @fivosliogas2127
      @fivosliogas2127 2 роки тому +2

@@louisschulze7554 Oner is a rookie that has stomp every single jungler he played against including Jiejie so I don't really get your statement. T1 is nothing like what the were in Summer finals

• @olsenfernandes3634
      @olsenfernandes3634 2 роки тому

I'd be worried if the team who thought they would win all the way to the Finals started to think that T1 would win.
      Stop taking their hopium dammit. Hopium is illegal in Korea.

• @louisschulze7554
      @louisschulze7554 2 роки тому +1

@@fivosliogas2127 that doesn't change the fact that canyon is in a tier of his own when it comes to jungling. Saying he's a rookie is also irrelevant to your argument

• @Gladdds
    @Gladdds 2 роки тому +1

canyon and oner same level
    showmaker SLIGHTLY ahead of faker
    lmao.

• @먼데이좋은데이
    @먼데이좋은데이 2 роки тому +1

Well i don't think the bot lane matters that much when we talk about damwon. If that's actually the case, they should've failed to win most tournaments during the course of the year. The Msi was terrible but they are in much better shape now and it was the bot lane that did a crucial job for the team to get past through the quarters.

• @memoryofyou8484
    @memoryofyou8484 2 роки тому +2

This Saturday's game of semi has the same hype as the semi of ROX Tiger vs SKT T1 all over again. When the semis are much more hyped than the actual finals. Pretty sure Riot rigged the pool draw.

• @sectorbcasual
      @sectorbcasual 2 роки тому +1

dude if they rigged it, it would have been for the final

• @memoryofyou8484
      @memoryofyou8484 2 роки тому +1

@@sectorbcasual oh i should clarify the last sentence was a joke so yeah. Its just weird so take it for a grain of salt.

• @washroom
    @washroom 2 роки тому +17

extremely excited for this match, voted t1 on pick ems

• @adriannv2562
      @adriannv2562 2 роки тому +1

I voted DW, but honestly would like to see T1 win.

• @AONTrappy
    @AONTrappy 2 роки тому +2

T1 will only win if they keep up the form they displayed vs HLE. By that I mean they won't throw mid late game which they did consistently over the year and vs DK in the finals .

• @sushi2933
    @sushi2933 2 роки тому

Faker winning worlds this year and retiring would be a nice end to his legendary career

• @1234-m3n
    @1234-m3n 2 роки тому

Fuck, Fudge cursed us

• @cayit0912
    @cayit0912 2 роки тому

LS's face at the end says it all

• @Geheimnis-c2e
    @Geheimnis-c2e 2 роки тому +2

Guma will DEFINITELY get target banned and then Oner and Keria. DK will defo not let Guma play Aphelios once, let alone three consecutive times.
    Semis will be a banger. And I guess if GenG upset EDG, it'll either be another kr vs kr finals or T1 wins and it's a grudge match whoever wins. (because of the org's (andfaker's) history with both GenG and EDG)

• @gabriieIl
    @gabriieIl 2 роки тому

T1 vs DK - Battle of the Korean Galaxy Brain Macro Giga-cock Gods of League of Legends

• @rhorantyko7796
    @rhorantyko7796 2 роки тому +1

Faker has been more than willing to sacrifice his lane for teammates success as well (which has been his style for awhile when we think back to galio vs RNG or his Aftershock liss games 2 years ago (I think it was 2...?).
    Im gonna have to rewatch vs chovy to see if being against such a good laner impacts faker's playstyle and decisions early game.

• @AlexanderFaker
    @AlexanderFaker 2 роки тому +2

Canna 2nd or 3rd top
    Khan 1st easy, he’s looked amazing
    Oner 2nd or 3rd jungle maybe behind Tarzan
    Canyon 1st easy
    Mid is so much harder to say but a pure guess would be Faker anywhere between 3rd-5th overall while Showmaker has been 1st-2nd
    The biggest gap has to be Ghost/Beryl looking like the 5th or 6th best bot lane while Guma/Keria has easily looked like the best. If Faker performs well and keeps Showmaker in check and Canna performs well in lane then I think T1 can easily compete in 4 or 5 games to win this and go to finals!

• @nannymcphee2115
      @nannymcphee2115 2 роки тому

Their botlane is the weakest among other lanes, but they are great at weakside and reliable in addition we saw how they played against MAD and they didnt seem as a liability anymore, especially Beryl popped off. So Im giving DK the edge because how simply SM/Canyon/Khan dominate the top side of the map.

• @AlexanderFaker
      @AlexanderFaker 2 роки тому +2

@@nannymcphee2115 I think they have the edge naturally as well, which is why I said Faker and Canna need to perform really well for T1 to have a chance to win

• @Snootz86
      @Snootz86 2 роки тому +1

Tarzan was fkin crap lol.. I am suprised he's still alive after choking so bad in that tiebreaker vs MAD

• @gluestick7969
      @gluestick7969 2 роки тому +1

Tarzan sadly played very poorly this tournamnent so I disagree

• @jasonoakton7379
    @jasonoakton7379 2 роки тому +2

I Dont get why people think the games will be so one sided to dk T1 are legit contenders to win worlds their finals in summer were really close and could have gone either way plus they have improved a lot since then I legit think T1 is better

• @daniel583539
    @daniel583539 2 роки тому +2

Um idk what they are talking about. I don't agree on saying Oner and Canyon are about the same. Canyon is pretty far the best JG IMO even when Oner plays well Canyon is just next level

• @Zmargo702
    @Zmargo702 2 роки тому +1

In this interview Fudge says:
    T1 will beat DK
    Showmaker is better than Faker
    lol

• @YasuoHashiraYTB
      @YasuoHashiraYTB 2 роки тому +1

Ever since 2017 there has always been a better midlaner than Faker , 2018 Rookie was the best, 2019 Doinb outperformed everyone, and 2020+ its showmaker being the best mid

• @jomerumali5736
    @jomerumali5736 2 роки тому

They're jinxing it 😭😭😭

• @RCC111CCR
    @RCC111CCR 2 роки тому +1

I mean fudge would be technically right if canyon wasn‘t the best player in the world… I mean Oner has possibilitys to overcome him one day due to age but canyon can play jungle and sololanes on the highest pro level and t1 needs him to have a bad day to win or it‘ll be hard jungle gap

• @Huinker
    @Huinker 2 роки тому

0:26 when Copium first hits

• @gionnibridgestone2530
    @gionnibridgestone2530 2 роки тому +9

Canyon and oner are similar in skill level? Is this dude drunk?

• @markovchainz8314
      @markovchainz8314 2 роки тому

Oner is a prodigy and legend in the making if he continues at this pace. So I'm not surprised he would say that.

• @ba.youtube1007
      @ba.youtube1007 2 роки тому +1

@Gionni, drunk? the difference between you and him is FUDGE IS A PRO and you are not
      what ever he say is valid

• @xddfan
      @xddfan 2 роки тому +2

Oner in his first year is already x10 better than Canyon when he first debuted. Go watch canyon in his 2019 or 2018 form or some shit. Oner is a prodigy, but canyon rn is above everyone else.

• @KyRiAkOsTheGreaT2
      @KyRiAkOsTheGreaT2 2 роки тому

@@ba.youtube1007 w/e he say is valid huh , interesting because i remember him also say fpx is the best team in the world coming into worlds. Dont delude yourself thinking all these ''pros'' are correct on everything

• @ba.youtube1007
      @ba.youtube1007 2 роки тому

@@KyRiAkOsTheGreaT2 the word valid doesnt not mean sure, but atleast respect their opinion coz they are pro.

• @ajmamora6332
    @ajmamora6332 2 роки тому

It all depends on Oner man Canyon is the X Factor

• @Max-sd8vm
    @Max-sd8vm 2 роки тому

that bo5 will decide worlds winner

• @jaybeecaranza9471
    @jaybeecaranza9471 2 роки тому

Whoever wins that series will be champions whoever wins with geng vs edg

• @heheboi812
    @heheboi812 2 роки тому

I call it now aphelios and thresh gonna be banned

• @gustavoo.9113
    @gustavoo.9113 2 роки тому +4

Canyon is MUCH better than Oner

• @RR.222
    @RR.222 2 роки тому

I agree w him on khan and canna being similar but canyon is flat out better than Omer

• @noahschuster188
    @noahschuster188 2 роки тому

Ghost will be a liability for Damwon this series on Saturday.

• @daughtermedicine123
      @daughtermedicine123 2 роки тому

Damwon plays for mid and top, bot lane just farm and play safe

• @RP-zl5ix
    @RP-zl5ix 2 роки тому +5

The priblem isn't the individual skills but the synergy between Jungle and Mid. Canyon and Showmaker are much better than Oner and Faker even if the indinvidual difference is insignificiant.
    I simply can't see T1 beat DK and then EDG in a Bo5

• @ItsMe-bt4tm
      @ItsMe-bt4tm 2 роки тому

If Dwg bot lane throws its F
      Ghost could throw who knows

• @louisschulze7554
      @louisschulze7554 2 роки тому

canyon and oner are nowhere near the same skill level. this dude is just salty damwon continuously cumdumpsterz c9

• @smh4276
    @smh4276 2 роки тому +2

t1 3:0 or 3:1 will.

• @Johnny.1994
    @Johnny.1994 2 роки тому

Canyon same level with Oner KEKW

• @sonnyankau9239
    @sonnyankau9239 2 роки тому

lol thanks for the laugh

• @lingwong69
    @lingwong69 2 роки тому

Oner being on the same skill level as Canyon? Oner is definitely a really really good jungler but I think Canyon is one of the best if not the best player right now.

• @gle3nx562
    @gle3nx562 2 роки тому

3-0 or 3-1 at the end of the day its all about damwon??? remember lck finals???

• @seaweedbanana4663
    @seaweedbanana4663 2 роки тому +1

Question is how many times will TF be picked in this match

• @math_r9250
    @math_r9250 2 роки тому

오너랑 캐니언을 비슷하게 보다니... 신기하네요

• @MNtoCali
    @MNtoCali 2 роки тому

Fudge just jinxed t1 ffffffffff whyyyyy it will be the opposite of what this chad says fk

• @kenankeninogrencisi9141
    @kenankeninogrencisi9141 2 роки тому +2

T1 win

• @Gladdds
    @Gladdds 2 роки тому

all dwg have to do to win is ban yuumi.

• @peterenis3507
    @peterenis3507 2 роки тому

oner and canyon are similar …..
    damn

• @Snootz86
    @Snootz86 2 роки тому

Only thing t1 has is botlane over DK.. and it's not a bot focused meta.. Also there is no way Oner=Canyon

• @JH-tj1qs
    @JH-tj1qs 2 роки тому

I'm scared of canyon vs oner,even as a rookie oner has been performing well but canyon is playing like a God atm. But t1 botlane is definitely stronger, top and mid somewhat even so I'm not sure what ll happen

• @Zeriay
    @Zeriay 2 роки тому

Probably gonna be a draft diff and DK just has the better drafts

• @puppetmaskerr
    @puppetmaskerr 2 роки тому

Canyon is significantly better than oner special when they face off

• @MK-il5vc
    @MK-il5vc 2 роки тому

Suddenly all people jump on the T1 bandwagon train or what?? The same peopme were calling canna a failed prospect, oner a soloq bonobo and faker washed up... guys just chill and imo canyon is still better than oner and beryl had a massive series against MAD. It could go either way but DK is still favoured. They haven't lost a single match yet just think about that stat line...

• @SkyyKeiron
    @SkyyKeiron 2 роки тому

If c9 was similiar in skill level they would have taken genG to AT LEAST 2-3 lmfao this dude is delusional

• @rockyolympus2531
    @rockyolympus2531 2 роки тому

If Faker doesnt ryze ult randomly like in summer finals then T1 surely has a chance.

• @hmingthanavanchhawng9993
      @hmingthanavanchhawng9993 2 роки тому +1

Wasn't they on soul point that game? All they have to to was to be patient... But decided a 4 man ryze ult to turret while leaving canna to dry.
      Man it was so painful to watch..

• @rockyolympus2531
      @rockyolympus2531 2 роки тому +1

@@hmingthanavanchhawng9993 they was planning to sandwich Dk, but Showmaker saw the chance to kill Canna off first so it turned out fail, it's indeed painful to watch.

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому

@@rockyolympus2531 it was a late game LeBlanc against 3 squishy champs too. So painful to watch

• @1334agony
    @1334agony 2 роки тому

Oner and canyon is not equal, Why? cause oner is a rookie but hes pretty fucking good that hes compared to canyon

• @footballsoccer358
    @footballsoccer358 2 роки тому

No way. Canyon is not near Oner, he's on a level above..best jungler probably?
    Showmaker and Faker similar with Showmaker the edge currently.
    Gumayusi is a savage but Beryl and Ghost are reliable as they come.
    Logically, I have to lean towards Damwon winning 3-2 but most likely 3-1. lowkey T1 would be HYPE, anything is possible.

• @oorrrii
      @oorrrii 2 роки тому

dk winning 3-2 will be hype af

• @Patrick-hf5hr
    @Patrick-hf5hr 2 роки тому

Listen boys, Its all goona come down to jgle gap and supp after, adc usless until 3 items. So its between canyon vs Oner and the team composition also players mental and luckiness that day. Hope T1 wins.

• @Projekt193
    @Projekt193 2 роки тому +1

It's All Kkoma vs Faker

• @crohnmagduru
    @crohnmagduru 2 роки тому

what does ls and neme think about the game?

• @Emilie-um3qc
    @Emilie-um3qc 2 роки тому

The team with kennen will win.

• @SinZ7S
    @SinZ7S 2 роки тому +1

Still think damwon win

• @xmcshef
    @xmcshef 2 роки тому

There is no hopium from any T1 fans in this comment section lol.

• @robert4420
    @robert4420 2 роки тому

T1 botlane is ways ahead of DWG, i don't agree on Khan and Canna I love T1, but Khan is just gonna trash Canna. Oner and Canyon I think Oner has the potential. I'm so hoping T1 wins.

• @delonisl6290
    @delonisl6290 2 роки тому +1

t1 gonna win

• @youtubexyz208
    @youtubexyz208 2 роки тому +1

Its gonna be the same old story , DK will win again casually
    Maybe if lucky T1 can drag 1 match but that's it
    The jungle gap is huge between Canyon and Oner

• @itsmenotyou9886
    @itsmenotyou9886 2 роки тому

Let's goooo

• @qil5141
    @qil5141 2 роки тому

haha Canyon would destroy t1's jungler

• @dawar102
    @dawar102 2 роки тому +4

this is some HOPIUM if i've ever seen it

• @pyroboss3099
      @pyroboss3099 2 роки тому +1

You don't watch lck if you think damwon their best form comes even close to t1's best form xD t1 won bo3 from damwon this split and they'll win again this time.

• @angelo_pc4717
      @angelo_pc4717 2 роки тому

LS said no and he's the only one incentivized to support them, doesn't sound like hopium tbh

• @joaofarinha6817
      @joaofarinha6817 2 роки тому

@@pyroboss3099 They also got trashed in the final, so don't talk shit like you know it. Damwon even changed lanes and still kept winning, delusional T1 fans... Are you forgetting you got gapped against EDG in the first BO1 lol. Funny how a win against the 8th seed in the summer playoffs makes everyone delusional

• @dawar102
      @dawar102 2 роки тому

@@pyroboss3099 are you high? i've watched 80 percent of LCK games this season you absolute trog. The format is Bo5 and DK dominated T1 throughout the split. Learn to speak English properly.

• @dawar102
      @dawar102 2 роки тому

@@angelo_pc4717 how would that disqualify it from being heavy HOPIUM? The fact is DK is a better team through and through. It would require a miracle for T1 to beat them in a B05

• @iwillnoteatzebugs
    @iwillnoteatzebugs 2 роки тому

nah canyon is much better. 3-1 DK easy. TEDDY will sub in on 2-0

• @Aschentei
    @Aschentei 2 роки тому

mmm I still think DK has the draft advantage with KKoma. T1 has had coaching staff changes late in the season. Sure DK could still misplay but I highly doubt thats the case with Khan and Canyon being so on point
    either a 3-1 like in gauntlet finals or 3-2. leaning towards a banger 5-game series

• @alexalexq7215
    @alexalexq7215 2 роки тому

Canyon way better than Oner.

• @simonroos3740
    @simonroos3740 2 роки тому +4

TRUE t1 bot is so underrated but so good

• @AtlasAdvice254
      @AtlasAdvice254 2 роки тому +1

how are they underrated when everyone says theyre a top 3 bot lane lol

• @VendeHumos879
      @VendeHumos879 2 роки тому +1

u mean Dk bot lane 🤣

• @bao1964
      @bao1964 2 роки тому

Bruh they are definitely good but how tf are they underrated. Literally everyone agress that T1 botlanes (both Guma and Teddy) are one of the best, IF NOT the best rn.

• @tikoi4631
    @tikoi4631 2 роки тому +1

Jajajajajaa fudge giving His opinión whats you can expect from the top laner of c9 that was smashed along with His team barking barking barking jajajajajaj

• @starryskies4284
      @starryskies4284 2 роки тому

they are an NA team so realistically they making out of groups were more unexpected than anything else. them getting smashed after groups were easy to guess at that point

• @tikoi4631
      @tikoi4631 2 роки тому

@@starryskies4284 But my point Is that nobody care about fudge opinión because clearly he doesnt have any idea whats His talking about if he knew something about the game he play he would reconize that damwon Will win instead hes telling that t1 Will win jajaja His predicción Is Equal to His level playing lol (shit)

• @Daisuke177
      @Daisuke177 2 роки тому

@@tikoi4631 Yeah your level of playing is god tier. Jajajaja Fudge only one of the best performing tops at worlds what a shit player.

• @tikoi4631
      @tikoi4631 2 роки тому

@@Daisuke177 Best performong top yeah sure yeah sure AND t1 Will win vs dk Also keep dreaming AND leave milk AND cookies to santa claus

• @Daisuke177
      @Daisuke177 2 роки тому

@@tikoi4631 One of*. Who played better mr jaja? Canna khan, who else?

• @billterton1261
    @billterton1261 2 роки тому

Is showmaker really better than faker rn?

• @lucasalarcon3230
      @lucasalarcon3230 2 роки тому +1

Yes like t1 will need to perma ban syndra

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому +2

A better laner yes. But I do think Faker still has some better point like macro calls or map awareness

• @yesyeayepnonope716
    @yesyeayepnonope716 2 роки тому

why is everyone so hyped about Canyon, he is arguably the best jungler but Oner is definitely on the same level almost lol.

• @markovchainz8314
      @markovchainz8314 2 роки тому +2

Canyon is probably the best player (for his role) in the world. Oner is insane, but Canyon is just more consistent, which makes sense with Oner being as young as he is. People are hyped about Canyon because he is almost indisputably the best player for his role on the (arguably) best team in the world with the most dominant recent success over the last two years. He is a large part of why Damwon is so dominant.

• @ZenBliss24
    @ZenBliss24 2 роки тому +3

This is showmakers chance at a shot at being the GOAT. If T1 wins it will be extremely hard to make an argument for him for years to come. Even if damwon win Faker's still the GOAT but showmaker will be closing in.

• @monkeysensei5128
      @monkeysensei5128 2 роки тому +2

fakers legacy is already set in stone, he is the goat of league, he is the face of league.

• @jackthomas3483
      @jackthomas3483 2 роки тому +2

Issue is # of worlds titles isn’t all you need to be the goat. Faker has 2x MSI, 3x worlds, 1x worlds silver, 2x worlds bronze (minimum), and 9 LCK titles. Showmaker needs to be the best for 2-3 more years at least

• @qGods
      @qGods 2 роки тому

Showmaker is kit close to goat status, are you delusional?

• @popoffrotmg981
      @popoffrotmg981 2 роки тому +2

I meaaaan... not only is there the disparity in overall titles (not just worlds titles) but also the level of dominance. ShowMaker is an insanely good player, yes. But Faker was levels above EVERYONE else. ShowMaker might be better than other top tier mid laners, but he's not levels above them. Faker was undisputed best player in the world. ShowMaker isn't even undisputed best in the role. I'm not trying to disparage ShowMaker, but more so to highlight how insane Prime Faker was compared to the rest of the world.

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому

@@popoffrotmg981 man, I miss prime Faker where he set himself as the carry. I obviously don't hate utility mid Faker but the level of confidence that matches his skills back then was insane. But then again, it was more of him understanding the game better than everyone else, which shows people today how to play the game so people catching up to him is expected tbh. I dont think league would progress this much if it wasn't for him.

• @abigailsy7607
    @abigailsy7607 2 роки тому

Dk will beat t1

• @joshabrogena1240
    @joshabrogena1240 2 роки тому

Copium

• @lck8612
    @lck8612 2 роки тому

Im seeing faker retiring if he wins worlds. He promised to win it one more time thats why his military service has been delayed. But Dwg might have the upperhand coz their synergy is still insane.

• @itsgonnabeokay9341
      @itsgonnabeokay9341 2 роки тому +1

He doesnt have to go to military.

• @lck8612
      @lck8612 2 роки тому

@@itsgonnabeokay9341 why? coz khan will be going after worlds. please enlighten me😊

• @itsgonnabeokay9341
      @itsgonnabeokay9341 2 роки тому

@@lck8612 he is a high school drop-out

• @veganchristian5127
    @veganchristian5127 2 роки тому +2

As an lck fan,khan is way better than canna and oner is incomparable to the great grand canyon. And as of rn, bot is irrelevant

• @yashpatel3378
      @yashpatel3378 2 роки тому +5

Canna solo killed khan few times in LCK finals. And oner wasn’t too bad either

• @MK-fw9qo
      @MK-fw9qo 2 роки тому +1

Canna is really insane idk if you watch lck but summer split he has definetly on par with khan

• @minimeminiu8848
      @minimeminiu8848 2 роки тому +1

canna solo killed khan multiple times after the coach swap .. idk what u r saying

• @heavenraizen1722
      @heavenraizen1722 2 роки тому

Khan got destroyed by Canna the moment Canyon didnt camp him in LCK finals

• @jctandoc143
      @jctandoc143 2 роки тому +6

Don’t say you’re an Lck fan when apparently you didn’t know what happened top in the finals. Bet you only watch the highlights.

• @fayis4everlove
    @fayis4everlove 2 роки тому

DK will win. DK's macro/micro is just too good. It's like I'm watching people play chess!

• @andoroi2787
    @andoroi2787 2 роки тому +2

엥? T1 win?

• @osama4937
    @osama4937 2 роки тому

showmaker>faker
    canyon>oner
    khan=canna
    dk bot

• @scream2672
    @scream2672 2 роки тому +4

xaxaxaax canyon=oner? no. canyon>>>>>>>>>jiejie>>>>>clid>oner. when i watch canyon play, i keep wondering how can a human being play this level of league of legends, like i cant believe a human could be as good as him xaxaxaxa and this fudge guy compares him to oner XD like comparing djokovic with idk john millman or smth

• @aegis_xo
      @aegis_xo 2 роки тому +1

Saying Clid is better than Oner is delusional when Oner has destroyed Clid multiple times

• @kish4corheunbl
    @kish4corheunbl 2 роки тому

Idk how can people still underestimate DK's bot lane lol. T1's bot lane hasn't been that impressive throughout the tournament. Gumayusi's kda is the result of him playing safe af and letting his team do the work in the early game, that way he can focus on farming and have impact on the late game. Only ones that has been impressive in t1 is Canna(kinda surprising actually) and Oner, Keria is also doing what he's supposed to do. If we look at dk tho they're all performing really well and the bot lane is no exception. Ghost has been really consistent throughout the tournament and I'm baffled that people are still calling him a weak link when in reality there's no weak link in DK, otherwise they would have at least 1 defeat now.