Winter Van Life UK Stealth Camping In VW T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 вер 2024
  • Freezing cold Winter Van Life UK VW adventure in a Volkswagen T4 Transporter camper van, I wanted to see how the campervan would handle some stealth camping in this cold weather!.
    My van has no insulation but is equipped with a cheap Chinese diesel heater to take the edge off, but it should still make for quite an icey cold winter camp.
    Beer Fund:
    Buy Me a Coffee: www.buymeacoff...
    Paypal: paypal.me/them...
    Socials:
    Instagram: / themeatmanifesto
    Facebook: / meat manifesto
    ✉️Email: themeatmanifesto@gmail.com
    #stealthcamping #camping #vwt4 #vanlife #wintercamping #t4camper #wildcamping #camper

КОМЕНТАРІ • 20

• @ElvisPretzel-rv3bg
    @ElvisPretzel-rv3bg 7 місяців тому +3

Nice! Ya your first spot i think i saw that place on the paranormal ghost show it did look sketchy for ya 😆 😂... You can always grab you fire extinguisher and spray anyone who bothers ya! 😂... You guys sure have nice cuts of ribeyes there man it looks so tasty i Cant believe your out in -3 weather LMAO Love how you roll Manifesto!! Spring is not to far off for us we will warm our buns up real soon! Awesome road trip and serious Stealthing man you woke up in a chill thats for sure LMAO!

• @meatmanifesto
      @meatmanifesto  7 місяців тому +4

I'd rather have ghosts than people doing their business in a car 🤣 was a fine video shame the cooking didn't work out on this trip, but I ate it this evening and it was darn good 🍖🔥
      It sure was a cold one last night, worst I've slept in for many years, back in the day I would sleep in my car after going to the pub 🤣🤣
      Glad you're liking the new videos, can't wait for the warmer months 😄

• @reeling-in
    @reeling-in 7 місяців тому +3

I've been there before with good intentions of staying the night at a nice spot, but on arrival, no! Glad you did find somewhere to get some kip for the night. A bit of company from the HGV and campervan helps. If my feet are warm, I am warm and I can sleep. Dogging -3! lol!

• @meatmanifesto
      @meatmanifesto  7 місяців тому +1

Fair play to the doggers making sweet love in them temperatures 🤣🤣
      You know when a place don't feel right, my feet were warm it was my legs that felt the cold. I may stick a thick blanket in the van next time.
      Thanks for dropping by 🚐👍

• @WalkontheWildlifeSide
    @WalkontheWildlifeSide 7 місяців тому +1

Fair play to you. My goodness that looked cold. Not many would do this. How to heck can people dog in that weather 😂😂😂 Glad you found second spot. Always go with the gut 😊

• @meatmanifesto

It was a bit chilly out 🥶🤣 good fun though.Yeah rather than me in that weather 🤣🤣
      Funny a few days later I was watching a UA-camr @wanderingwhere who camped in the same spot last summer and there was doggers and boy racers throughout the night 😀

• @WalkontheWildlifeSide
      @WalkontheWildlifeSide 7 місяців тому

Can’t get peace to camp with them doggers and racers. Pain in the butt!!! Unbelievable

• @WalkontheWildlifeSide
      @WalkontheWildlifeSide 7 місяців тому

@@meatmanifesto must check that video out. Doggers are everywhere. Can’t even go for a nature walk in peace lol 😂

• @T4TipsGuides
    @T4TipsGuides 7 місяців тому +2

I'm going to try some of those instant porridge pots, they look nice.
    This weather is ridiculous. I couldn't close the passenger door earlier. Old grease on the lock catch had turned into glue in -5 temperature. Door was just bouncing open when trying to close. Cleaned it up and all good now. Next thing the screen wash bottle is leaking. New grommet/bung fitted. £2. Sorted.
    Every year when we get the big chill a couple of things will stop working on the T4.
    I insulated my van, more to keep it cool in the summer. It's still like a bloody oven haha.

• @meatmanifesto
      @meatmanifesto  7 місяців тому +2

Yes very handy to have in the van, I think B&M sell them for like 50p!
      I had the exact problem on my side door last winter, same the grease froze up into a gel!
      My alternator belt started screeching on the drive back home 💰
      I've insulated T4s before and never noticed any difference, mobile greenhouse 🔥🔥🤣🤣

• @gtilooker
    @gtilooker 7 місяців тому +1

We had the plan to tarmac the road to that carpark but things changed, and it got cancelled. That was last summer and its still not been done, good job you didnt stay there it does look dodge, and your quite high so you would be rocking if there was any wind, im pretty sure ive seen your van around in that location few times, if your ever see a white DAF truck with green leds in the window that will be me haha, gives us a toot😂😂😂

• @meatmanifesto

Leave it as is, it should stop most boy racers going up there, it's legit a dogging spot mind 🤣
      I definitely will do a camp there at some point 💯
      I'm usually around in my van, I would toot but it's a VW and the horn don't work! 🤣🤣

• @MrAcEsNeIgHtS1188
    @MrAcEsNeIgHtS1188 7 місяців тому +1

At least the steak didn't thaw and wasn't wasted! Bet like a beer the steak tasted like another one!! ;)

• @meatmanifesto

Oh yes it didn't go to waste 🤣
      I had it for dinner last night 😋🍖

• @MrAcEsNeIgHtS1188
      @MrAcEsNeIgHtS1188 7 місяців тому

@@meatmanifesto 🤤

• @rumblebumble1196
    @rumblebumble1196 7 місяців тому +1

Nice one! I am not so brave yet lol... I'm not far from you so may see you out when I get the guts to do a sleep out!

• @meatmanifesto

Thank you, it's pretty easy just gotta watch out for them boy racers 🤣🤣 give me a wave if you see me 👋

• @havewheelsprobablywonttravel
      @havewheelsprobablywonttravel 6 місяців тому +1

​@meatmanifesto just subscribed from my new channel mate... and yeah I will give you a 🤙

• @T4TipsGuides
    @T4TipsGuides 7 місяців тому +1

I think we get a couple of weeks in mid May when the weather is just perfect. The goldilocks zone 😂
    I really should invest in a diesel heater.

• @meatmanifesto

Yeah it's rare on this island 🤣
      Well worth it and pretty straight forward to fit 🔥