DarkPsy Reverb - G-Sonique Psychedelic Tunnel T1

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 1 жов 2024
  • Hi, I'm JediMaster (Jerry Gidel) and I am a music producer and sound engineer from Poland, Wroclove. I have been professionally exploring and developing my electronic music skills & knowledge since the year 2009, but music has been a very important element of my life since the very childhood. I have graduated from a Music School achieving the 1st and 2nd degrees according to the Yamaha Program (in 2004), as well a Music Production Course at Wroclaw’s School of Music Production in my hometown (in 2015). My most recent meaningful accomplishment was graduating from the Wroclaw’s School of Modern Music, achieving an official degree and becoming a Sound Engineer (in 2018). On this channel you can find tutorials in the field of PsyTrance music production, Space Ambient music production, Sci-Fi sound design, usage of FL Studio software, project playthroughs and also my music.
    *****Social links*****
    Support - paypal.me/Jedi...
    Website - jedimasterstudi...
    Fanpage - / jedimasterstudio
    Soundcloud - / jedimasterstudio
    Bandcamp - jedimaster.band...
    1st UA-cam Channel - / jedimaster
    Instagram - / jedimasters. .
    Spotify - open.spotify.c....
    E-mail - jedimasterstudio@gmail.com
    *****My Shop*****
    PsyTrance Sample Pack - jedimasterstudi...
    PsyTrance Loops - jedimasterstudi...
    Harmor Presets Pack - jedimasterstudi...
    *****Studio Gear****
    Speakers - Adam Audio A7X
    www.adam-audio...
    Headphones - AKG K182
    www.akg.com/He...
    Studio Rack Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    focusrite.com/...
    Portable Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 8i6
    focusrite.com/...
    MIDI / CV Pad / Knob Controller - Arturia BeatStep Pro
    www.arturia.co...
    Keyboard MIDI Controller - Alesis Q61
    www.alesis.com...
    Microphones - 2x Shure SM57
    www.shure.com/...
    Sound Recorder - Tascam DR-100MKIII
    www.tascam.eu/...
    Desktop Synthesizer - Access Virus TI2 Desktop
    www.virus.info...
    Eurorack Case Intellijel 7u 104 hp Stealth
    intellijel.com...
    Eurorack Synths:
    www.modulargri...
    *****Video Gear*****
    Camera - Sony A660
    www.sony.pl/el...
    Lens - Sigma digital C 16/1.4 DC DN Sony-E (SE)
    www.sigma-skle...
    Camera Stabilizer / Gimbal - Ronin - SC2
    dji-ars.pl/dji...
    Camera tripod - Benro Aero 2
    benrousa.com/v...
    Screen Recorder and Video Editor - TechSmith Camtasia
    www.techsmith....
    Video Editor - Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve
    www.blackmagic...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 31

• @JediMasterStudio
    @JediMasterStudio  2 роки тому

Hi and thank you for your continuous support. If you want to follow me on my socials here are the links:
    My Instagram profile - instagram.com/jedimasterstudio/
    My Facebook fanpage - facebook.com/JediMasterStudio
    My PsyTrance Project - soundcloud.com/jedimasterstudio
    My Spotify Profile - artists.spotify.com/c/artist/6mruRgvVPPyYI443rzCpfc/home
    My Bandcamp Profile - jedimaster.bandcamp.com/
    UA-cam Space Ambient Channel - ua-cam.com/users/JediMaster
    UA-cam Tutorial Channel - ua-cam.com/users/JediMasterStudio
    Financial Support - paypal.me/JediMasterStudio
    Thank you very much! 👽

• @simonkormendy849
    @simonkormendy849 Рік тому +1

Hey Jerry, you should also check out Gsonique's Psychedelic Spiral plugin too, if you haven't already done so, I have both Psychedelic Tunnel and Psychedelic Spiral, I recently achieved a breakthrough in my music production, I finally figured out how to do automation clips in FL Studio, it's going to be a real game-changer for me, I also have a new Arturia Keylab Essentials 61 midi controller keyboard that's supposed to be being delivered sometime today as well, hope you and your family are all doing well, and please keep the videos coming....Peace!!!!

• @JediMasterStudio
      @JediMasterStudio  Рік тому

Hey Simon! I'll check this plugin. Me and my family are good, hope you and yours as well

• @-zoave-
    @-zoave- 4 роки тому

G-Sonique make some interestings plugins. Unfortunately lot of them are not mac compatible... I need to come-back to PC...!

• @Oberjin
    @Oberjin 4 роки тому +3

Always lovely to see a new Jedi video on the feed

• @igor8805
    @igor8805 4 роки тому +1

Your videos with you showing yourself are more dynamic... i can see your expressions and it helps me to understand a little more. Nice work, keep going.

• @darvinreed2314
    @darvinreed2314 2 роки тому

I used it on my guitar can't really play chords but it could be good for bass or single string notes it gives your guitar a very cool bass effect not sure if I'd spent 29 dollars but it is cool

• @LegittScript
    @LegittScript 4 роки тому +2

Hitech tutorial pleaseee

• @JediMasterStudio
      @JediMasterStudio  4 роки тому

I guess not my cup of PsyTrance.

• @FelipeAraujoApsy
      @FelipeAraujoApsy 4 роки тому +2

Faz a track em 138 bpm, e depois deixa o Hi-tech em variação de 180-197 bpm.

• @Violentic81
    @Violentic81 3 роки тому

i use it for almost in every project as the return reverb. Fantatic industruction.

• @JediMaster
      @JediMaster 3 роки тому

That's a very good idea!

• @donmartin5684
    @donmartin5684 Рік тому

♥️🏆🥇

• @JediMasterStudio
    @JediMasterStudio  4 роки тому

Here's a background track: soundcloud.com/jedimasterstudio/dna-transcription

• @UUsamijr
    @UUsamijr 4 роки тому

Do you have a tutorial for the one shots? I can't get that sound, is it done with FM? Thanks you Jedi!

• @JediMasterStudio
      @JediMasterStudio  2 роки тому

Sorry for the late response. No I don't have that tutorial :/ It's done with additive engine.

• @MinatriX-Psy
    @MinatriX-Psy 4 роки тому

Killer sound by the way

• @jaraluca
    @jaraluca 4 роки тому

Awesome vst! Great tutorial

• @Pilzhirn
    @Pilzhirn 4 роки тому

The plugin is good, thanks for your first Look. I don't know if it's good for psytrance music if we not only hear the same generic gallop basslines, synths and weird s amples as twenty years ago and now we will hear the same generic fx in every track, too?

• @luisfeliperamos4954
      @luisfeliperamos4954 4 роки тому

what do you want my brother? this is psytrance lol

• @Pilzhirn
      @Pilzhirn 4 роки тому

I only want "good music" and creativity and not that every track sounds the same...

• @BappinProductions
      @BappinProductions 4 роки тому +1

Gallop basslines are a fundamental part of psytrance, it's a bit like saying heavy metal needs less distorted guitars, they are a part of the genre's DNA. As far as using the same FX, delay and reverb are staple tools in all genres not just psytrance, for creating a sense of space and depth in a mix. Take them away and you're going to struggle to create "good" music, because predominantly dry sounds, even with other fx applied, will make for a very shallow/one-dimensional sounding mix.

• @Pilzhirn
      @Pilzhirn 4 роки тому +2

@@BappinProductions I am aware of the importance of reverb and delays to create space, in (electronic ) music productions. Ok, maybe I am an old (school) guy, I discovered and fell in love with Psy/Goa Trance in the late 1990's ( e.g. Dragonfly Records) and there weren't any rules about basslines and fx to define this genre . I still love the vibe, but most of the "psy" music today bores me. There's stil some good and creative music out there, but hard to find. Peace, and have fun anyway - which is - finally- the most important aspect.
      😊

• @M-SES
    @M-SES 4 роки тому

are you also using serum?