DIY towbar installation early and Secrets Method VW T4, Surprising DIY Towbar Installation Method.

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 15 чер 2024
  • [ep30-s3] Adapting the rear bumper of an early model to the towbar installed inside the bumper. I need to build DIY brackets. For the T4 is available in many different models of towbars, but some of them are installed under the car, which unnecessarily lowers the ground clearance.
    Maybe tow hooks of the right model would be readily available, but I didn't find what I was looking for. This hook is affordable and widely available, but it's for a facelift version.
    Just see and learn more skills.
    😍 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!
    ▶️ If you enjoy this video, please like it and share it.
    ▶️ Don't forget to subscribe to this channel for more updates.
    ▶️ Subscribe now: / @wannabeoverlander
    🎥 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
    0:00 Intro
    0:45 Towbar planning
    2:16 DIY brackets
    5:41 Weld it together
    8:20 Install the towbar
    9:33 Install the bumper
    11:10 The tail lights
    15:23 Outro
    DIY towbar installation early and Secrets Method VW T4, Surprising DIY Towbar Installation Method.
    Towbar: Brink 266900
    My plan is to rebuild my Overland vehicle and then drive around the world on it.
    This season I am building a vehicle.
    If you look at the first season, you can see while I drove Ego from Finland to Thailand
    📲 Find me on Instagram / wannabe.overlander
    📲 Find me on Facebook / wannabe.overlander
    🔗 Link to Oy Sau Ubon / @oysauubon
    ⚠️ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of watching any of my publications. You acknowledge that you use the information I provide at your own risk. do your own research.
    #vanrebuild
    #towbar
    #vwt4
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 10