• Follow me On Other Channel
    / jwo1027
    Pens & Key chains: www.bigrigtalk....
    Facebook: / 325481820806520
    Family Page: / 101047998280
    Twitter: #!...
    Google+ : plus.google.co...
    My other channel : www.youtube.com...
    Royalty Free Music by audiomicro.com/...
    Cameras I Use: Canon G12 & GoPro Hero2
    I drive a 2013 International ProStar Eagle Plus & I work for Celadon Canada
    You Can Send Fan Mail To:
    Jerry Ott
    P.O. Box 58034
    Orleans, ON
    K1C-7H4
    Canada

КОМЕНТАРІ • 293

• @marcovianello8667
    @marcovianello8667 8 років тому +4

Not sure if anyone has commented yet but the button that you weren't sure about is a hill start assist. It just stops you rolling backwards for a couple of seconds while you take off by applying the brake and then letting it go. Most automatics have them now days especially the euros. Useful here in New Zealand as about half our roads (if not more) are hills. I've never seen it in a KW but we have very different trucks here in New Zealand, all our 'American' trucks are made either here or Australia and the Kenworths look completely different to yours. Great videos by the way. Keep it up!

• @a380qm2
    @a380qm2 9 років тому

I drive a T680, with an ISX15, and I love this truck, because she a beast on hills, and it's a sexy truck. We have also Peterbuilt 579s and Freightliner Cascadias, but I am glad that I drive a 680, and it is a favorite among our driver.

• @MrPeanutontour
    @MrPeanutontour 10 років тому +1

Absolutely a fantastic interior Jerry,very happy for you! The sandy/beige colouring is as you said calming. Not so gloomy as the dark colours. Lots of storage and that swivelchair is fantasic combined with that table.
    The switch with the solo-tractor is your Hill-assist! So you won't roll back on a slight inclimb at a trafficlight!
    Because it's a auto so no clutch with a grab-point. So if it's ON, it always works when you stop and release your footbrake!
    All auto DAF's has it as well.
    Be safe buddy!

• @djdanboy1471
    @djdanboy1471 10 років тому +2

i like the t680 a lot im a kenworth guy and the t680 is one of the nicest newer aero dynamic trucks out there

• @shakes7339
    @shakes7339 10 років тому +1

Thats nicer than most homes lol. I like that they have a control panel in back for HVAC and whatnots.

• @billythekid5800
    @billythekid5800 10 років тому +3

I love them new t680s, I really like your setup with the rotating passenger seat & the table & tv. A new stainless steel microwave would look perfect in there too, I hope you figure out what the inverter problem is to make your life a little easier, thanks for the videos & thanks for doing your part in making civilization possible, truckers deserve the best.

• @willingtowork
    @willingtowork 10 років тому

Jerry, As other people have mentioned that button at minute 01:48 is hill assist. It works great for not rolling back when on a hill. I have it in my Volvo. I actually turn it off when I'm going underneath or away from a trailer and tug testing. I find that it's a pain in the ass sometimes when doing these things and it's easier to have complete control over the brakes. My 2 cents worth. Nice truck by the way.

• @Swarty2
    @Swarty2 9 років тому

Jerry, I have been quietly watching your videos for over a year now. You have some great tips and tricks. Being a old timer like yourself I already do most of what you talk about. But with that said, I have learned a few things from your videos. I am sure that there are novice truckers out there that are learning tons of tricks. Keep up the good work Jerry. It is appreciated! Now as for your switch to lease purchase. As long as your happy that is all that matters. You have one beautiful KW there my friend! I am a owner operator out of Ontario myself. I keep my eye out for you when ever I see a Celadon truck. Maybe one day our paths will cross and I can buy you a coffee. Stay safe, Steve.

• @NicksChannelHelps
    @NicksChannelHelps 9 років тому

The switch that you didn't know what it does is for the clutch engagement in the transmission, it disabled the grade climber feature so the clutch engages quicker. That is how it is the Mack I drive. You may of already found out what it does by now but, that's what does. Good videos keep it up.

• @rajbhangu1614
    @rajbhangu1614 8 років тому

FYI the marker interrupt for KWs only work on the rear clearance lights on your trailer. usually the middle three if u have them.

• @garyedwards6491
    @garyedwards6491 9 років тому

The two things I got from this was the clips and the portable table. I'll be adding those to my truck asap.

• @TheWeavert92
    @TheWeavert92 10 років тому

Brings back memories for me jerry. Ran in one of those for 15k miles with a trainer. Quarter were tight but not unbearable. Would love to run in one of these by my self since hence all the amenities that it has. I will say the stereo systems on the t680s are BAD ASS best sounding system stock in a truck I've heard I would even pick it over my cars system.

• @robertdrayton3541
    @robertdrayton3541 5 років тому

The one you didn’t want to read the manual for is hill descent control. Holds the service brakes for a brief time or until you hit the throttle I believe. For touchy backing, turn it off it can be a pain.

• @wincho07
    @wincho07 9 років тому

Thank you Jerry ( BRT ), for showing you very nice truck. Have a great day and drive safe.

• @AndyEmory09
    @AndyEmory09 9 років тому

The company I'm about to begin driving for offers the T-700 and the 680. I love both and thank you for posting this video.You seem so happy and content with your truck and I look forward to being as happy with mine. Thanks again for posting. oh and tell the little doggy I said hey!

• @christopherr.561
    @christopherr.561 3 роки тому

Thank you for the video, just finished my 2 weeks of yard training with Skyline and headed out with my trainer for 4 weeks. He has a T680, so looking forward to driving it. :) First load coming up Sunday to Charlotte, NC.

• @daniel55645
    @daniel55645 8 років тому

I'm going from a Mack Pinnacle to a Kenworth T680. I'm excited to drive something different. I've never driven a kenworth.

• @killer2600
    @killer2600 9 років тому

Very nice truck, has everything I've ever wanted in a truck but I'm surprised it doesn't have an air-release fifth wheel. I've had it on a couple of trucks and loved it. I wouldn't buy a truck without it.

• @metalbeast1998
    @metalbeast1998 7 років тому

I always thought about being a truck driver. I love driving and visiting different places around the country but it seems very lonely. My dad used to be a truck driver and he would take me with him sometimes and I could see that wasn't the most exciting thing. I guess if you like to look at corn all day its exciting.

• @sesarman
    @sesarman 9 років тому

great man, really great setup, looks like a comfortable life, only thing missing is your own bathroom/ shower and small kitchen area, and very impressed with the ability to also have your dog as your co-pilot, didn't think truckers did that

• @rajbhangu1614

you can get a custom made or ready made truck that has a condo sleeper. it has a fully functional bathroom, kitchen, and a lot of space. it's just super expensive and has a large wheel base

• @onlineredneck
    @onlineredneck 10 років тому +1

Jerry, I have a t680 also and I love it. The only complaint that I have is the drivers seat wears out pretty quick. The cushion is already shot in it so you may want to keep an eye on it. The cloth on the seat is tough as nails but the cushion isn't very good, is watch it

• @bigbearcawk890
    @bigbearcawk890 9 років тому

I am starting with CRST monday and I have watched almost every single video of yours! It has made it easy for me to ease into the thought of everything. I wanted a drastic change in my life so I went from being an IT Director to hopefully a truck driver lol Thank you again for your awesome video's and insight. It makes a soon to be greenie like me a little easy on the mind.

• @KeairaElisabeth
    @KeairaElisabeth 9 років тому

I love driving this truck. the sun visor is a bit useless for a shorty like me, but it is a great truck. I'm almost done with my training and I know I will miss my Kenworth. Hopefully I get a Prostar if I cant get a Kenworth of my own. I did not have a good time with the Peterbilt.

• @truckingswe
    @truckingswe 10 років тому +2

that switch whit the brake symbol that you didn't now what it was is a hill hold button if the symbol is the same as Scania... so you can take the foot off the brake and its hold the truck for some seconds so you can hit the gaspedal

• @neomuttley
    @neomuttley 9 років тому

Hi BRT,
    Thank You for taking the time to make these vids, & for putting yourself out there. Back in the day, I used to drive OTR. Now, after seven years of college, & twenty years of working w/mostly women. I might be ready to get back in a truck :-P. I'm feeling kinda homesick for the road.
    Those new trucks sure seem so much nicer. I appreciate your sharing real-world info for those of us considering the work. I look forward to your future installments.

• @Shervideo1
    @Shervideo1 8 років тому

I know you don't have the truck anymore with your health jerry, but watching this video again.. i think you could probably rig up something to extend that one shelf (or foot step if you will) might hinder the closet while an extention is there but might be enough for you to atleast set your burton or Roadpro lunch box for while your cooking in the truck.

• @jonathonr3381
    @jonathonr3381 9 років тому

there is talk from kenworth in australia that they are going to be building a right hand drive version of this truck in australia sometime in the near future

• @inrustwetrust5395
    @inrustwetrust5395 7 років тому

Wow that interior is nicer than most premium hotel rooms! Great vid!

• @burrosincola
    @burrosincola 9 років тому +2

Wow I was watching the tour you gave on the celadon peterbillt this kentworth likes way way nice inside more room for storage and the dashboard way better looking ..u were right kentworth nicer .. features..

• @markanthonyfernandez3562
    @markanthonyfernandez3562 8 років тому

now I'm trying my best to have a job in America. because now i currently working in KSA. i hope 2 years is pretty good enough den i will apply for it.

• @born2flyau
    @born2flyau 10 років тому +6

Jerry, Love the truck, Very Impressed. Even though you are not allowed to show driving videos I would still be mounting a SAFETY camera (NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING) on the top of the windscreen just in case you get cut off or need proof of an incident that isn't your fault.

• @BigRigTalk
      @BigRigTalk  10 років тому +1

born2flyau i have been thinking of getting a proper dash cam just for that

• @69virgin1966
      @69virgin1966 10 років тому +3

That sounds like a good idea.
      Another driver that does driving videos is trucking with Indiana Jack.

• @KeairaElisabeth
    @KeairaElisabeth 9 років тому

I just got my CDL and will be driving one of these as part of the Expedited team driving program. I got my first close-up look at one today that was brand new and I love it. ^_^

• @aaronvanwinkle6497
    @aaronvanwinkle6497 10 років тому +1

Nice rig i just my C.D.L i can,t wait until i get my truck it also is a kw .thank you sir for your time in the video s be safe

• @Graveltrucking
    @Graveltrucking 10 років тому +13

Have you gotten over the habit of trying to press the imaginary clutch pedal and reaching for a stick that isn' there lol.

• @69virgin1966
    @69virgin1966 10 років тому +4

Love your new truck. The only thing I can think of to ask or would like to see would be what kind of freight do you haul, if you can say?
    Thanks for sharing
    Roy

• @ft6755
    @ft6755 9 років тому +2

That freezer is tiny! Looks lovely inside though, great video mate.

• @Trucker_Josh
    @Trucker_Josh 10 років тому +40

I want one of these :)

• @onlineredneck
      @onlineredneck 10 років тому +2

When you get your new truck this would be the truck I would buy personally. It is a GREAT truck, zero complaints except the seat. The drivers seat cushion has worn out fairly quick

• @TheWeavert92
      @TheWeavert92 10 років тому +2

Dalton Payne amen to that after the first week in the 14 t680 with my trainer I bought a pillow to sit on since it had been flattened so quickly.

• @BigRigTalk
      @BigRigTalk  9 років тому

Garrett Weaver I think your seat was defective or the company bought cheap ass seats as I have had mine 4 months and still no issues with the seat

• @TheWeavert92
      @TheWeavert92 9 років тому

BigRigTalk good chance

• @ridingshotgun1251
      @ridingshotgun1251 8 років тому +4

the switch you dont know what it is? the one with a truck at a slant. its the anti roll hill assist switch. when on it holds the trailer brakes for a few seconds. turning it off allows you to move without that few seconds hold. its good to have it off when backing to a dock because every time you touch the brakes it holds the tandems for a few seconds when its on

• @leonardburns1780
    @leonardburns1780 10 років тому +1

I think you made a good choise and I wish you the best of luck on your new venture len

• @catfishakaAMC
    @catfishakaAMC 9 років тому

These are right up there with the Volvo VNL 780s. The Volvo's bottom bunk converts to a table and chairs, but the table is more versatile, and since it has the swivel seat, you don't have to sit on your bunk. Of course with a 780, I'd sleep up top and keep the booth all the time, and it has another huge closet where the table is. If I were teaming, I'd take a 780, solo.....this. If it was the studio sleeper model, I'd team in this too, though.

• @rajbhangu1614

too much thought is put into interior design. yeah its great but more important is the engine. Volvos tend to have way too many sensors. it's ends up being more of a nuisance then help

• @catfishakaAMC
      @catfishakaAMC 8 років тому

I see the point, but those sensors are there to help you. You can turn down the volume of the warning chime, and access the whole sensor system for convenience, but the stability control systems are truly second to none.

• @rajbhangu1614

I understand the appeal of newer trucks and more features but if u know what your doing and have enough experience then u know what to look out for. My dad said I good driver doesn't drive with his eyes alone. Some good friends of mine bought some Volvos and T680s. Within 2 weeks the Volvo shut down because of a fault sensor and the T680 started giving problems because of the dpf. Simple is good.

• @catfishakaAMC
      @catfishakaAMC 8 років тому

Oh yeah, no arguing that. Companies mostly buy all the new ones. But, when you look at O/O trucks, many are Pete 379s, KW w900s, Western Star, and Freightliner Coronados, with either a Detroit 60, CAT, or Cummins engine. A lot are 2003 or older, because of lack of emissions controls so they are much simpler. In a huge piece of machinery like a truck, the fewer electrical parts, the better.

• @laker207
    @laker207 9 років тому +1

You drive for celadon. That's cool because that might be one of the trucks that I delivered to them to Kitchener for Kenworth

• @joliveira6661
    @joliveira6661 9 років тому

THIS IS YOUR THANKS LIGHT.

• @eriksalo4603
    @eriksalo4603 8 років тому

we are always so happy because of health care

• @darrenedger4552
    @darrenedger4552 10 років тому

Nice new truck Jerry! It looks more spacious than your old truck or bigger. More updated. Stay safe in the U S

• @Ranveer_sangha03
    @Ranveer_sangha03 9 років тому

Enjoy ur nice truck be safe

• @happypants2000
    @happypants2000 10 років тому +1

Very nice truck Jerry! I'd like to hear the places you go in a week. just the cities or states not the customers lol

• @byron8443
    @byron8443 9 років тому +1

Imo kenworth makes the best trucks out there. Best of luck to u nice rig. One of these days I'll own one. ...but not an automatic lol

• @BassheadGTP
    @BassheadGTP 10 років тому +1

Nice rig! Movin up! Try not to miss me.... Jerry u r hilarious.

• @cUnHeavenCuzMoyacca
    @cUnHeavenCuzMoyacca 8 років тому

THAT'S a BIG 10-4 good buddy. Keep on Trucking!

• @MrLNielsen
    @MrLNielsen 9 років тому +2

Very nice Rig!!!

• @t7chcycctccx
    @t7chcycctccx 10 років тому +1

you should do I walkthrough of your elogs I would love to see how they work and what you think about them

• @nicolestephenson6592
    @nicolestephenson6592 6 років тому

I have a 2017 Kenworth T680 just rolled over 170k miles and I'm having a problem getting my dash lights to come on. Never had a problem until I turned truck off to go shower then came back and turned lights on but no dash lights came on.

• @D4LM4R
    @D4LM4R 8 років тому +2

Hehe I'm bottom-feeder now, but 680 is my dream. nice overview.

• @HarishGovekar
    @HarishGovekar 7 років тому

big rig talk great video. if ur company not allowing to record drive video its ok. but there are lot of things u can explain from ur end. and same time i would like to learn about each gauges. how its works and when we have to worry about the gauges. if possible please explain the gauges working principles.

• @justinlang313
    @justinlang313 10 місяців тому

This is back when trucking was fun

• @Edub2108
    @Edub2108 10 років тому +2

what year is your truck, Mines doesnt have that 12 volt wall plugs

• @Stoffeangel
    @Stoffeangel 8 років тому

Truck Builders needs to cooperate with tiny home Builders Them guys could make that small touch on more convient place to have stuff

• @Tb0n3
      @Tb0n3 7 років тому

Stoffeangel Then trucks will be $250k instead of $150k.

• @lucasdobson2972
    @lucasdobson2972 8 років тому

I drive a t680 over here in new Brunswick Canada haul b trains I love love this truck powerful and can't hear the engine when your driving tell the fan goes on

• @Theonedjneo
    @Theonedjneo 9 років тому

That button is to turn off the hill assist brake hold feature if you didn't figure that out already.

• @DiabloMultistrada
    @DiabloMultistrada 8 років тому

Very nice truck. You're funny and show us almost everything. But above your bed there's another one? You forgot to show it. If you got a chance, show us please. Hello from Brazil.

• @timrrollenhagen7811
    @timrrollenhagen7811 9 років тому

nice video, showing inside was great, same what “jimthesnowboarder” said..some people just hate, the rest of us walk the high road..nice job buddy!

• @jmarco4331
    @jmarco4331 9 років тому

The interior of your KW is soo much nicer than the Pete. Looks very livable on the road. Is it considered OO spec?

• @1983dashit
    @1983dashit 10 років тому

Hey jerry, nice cab! How about an outside tour/pre-trip for me.

• @jg-xx8oh
    @jg-xx8oh 10 років тому +1

Jerry I will say you do a great service for anybody getting into trucking or is trucking well informed videos great tips etc , keep up the work also does your truck have APU?

• @burlcarey
    @burlcarey 9 років тому

Hey is the window on the 680 bigger to accomendate tall drivers to where the T2000,T600,&the 660 do not. Those on the 660 & prior are set low and narrow for drivers 6'4"or shorter...Being a 6'10" tall frame body I have is very few tractors have driver room to operate it as comfort needed in what one needs having for time spent behind the wheel driving. Freightliner,WesternStar,& the Volvo's have the best of room in the drivers seat but anything beyond the sleeper of a roomy in length of a Freightliner are pretty much non exsistant. & to bad Celadon gave up here in the U.S. the best way of lease purchase as the one your on. We gave it up to the Canadians. And that particular lease purchase option is not available anymore here in the U.S. :( Good luck on your do able purchase owning it Jerry...just wished they had not changed it here like skam in how to make dummies out of the ones getting suckered in on the U.S. side. Canada's new lease is the American old lease and it was the better purchaseing one out there ...here by far. Wish they would be offering it back...but we all know once its gone? Its not coming back here. So, that to let you know that by far is the best leaseing to own...best by far. Just good luck with it Jerry its really a good deal...as long as you understand how it works and should serve you well in owning it out right and paid for. C-ya. :)

• @Allysondaddy
    @Allysondaddy 10 років тому

Very nice truck. How about an outside tour for Sat.

• @MrJake50025
    @MrJake50025 10 років тому +3

can you do an outside tour of the truck please

• @stika5013
    @stika5013 8 років тому +1

Man i dont know why but i like these interiors where you can sleep and do things just live. and ride with it thats fkin awesome i want something like this.

• @jamesblunt1915
      @jamesblunt1915 8 років тому

+For people Where are you from? You never seen a truck with a sleeper.

• @stika5013
      @stika5013 8 років тому

James Blunt Well Europe there is no trucks like this thats why.

• @jamesblunt1915
      @jamesblunt1915 8 років тому

Oh ok makes sense now.

• @harry67964
      @harry67964 8 років тому

+For people come on,euro truck have sleeper,but they are just a bit smaller

• @casualtrucker
    @casualtrucker 9 років тому

Very nice truck! Thanks for the tour.

• @jdr360jdr
    @jdr360jdr 10 років тому

Hi Jerry, congrats on your new Lease Purchase choice. I am looking at switching from company driver to O/O. I have a few trucks in mind, but would like to know your thoughts. What are the MPG's your getting with the T680?
    These are what I have been thinking about:
    - Freightliner Cascadia Evolution w/DD15 and DT12 Automatic
    - Volvo VNL780 w/D16 and iShift
    - Kenworth T680 Advantage w/MX13 or ISX15 and 13 Speed Automatic
    (Needs to be automatic due to back, neck and shoulder injuries)
    Any of the above I would get with the following:
    - FULL fairings and extensions to help with MPG's.
    - 22.5" tires all around and NO super singles.
    I'm looking for the best MPG's and the lightest truck I can get. Would like to know your thoughts about these or if a viewer has one of the above trucks, that can provide more real world MPG info.

• @mayinortiz7231
    @mayinortiz7231 8 років тому +1

This truck is amazing

• @jtzr1
    @jtzr1 10 років тому +2

nice truck, makes me want to get a cdl.

• @dodgeyaussie
    @dodgeyaussie 10 років тому +2

What service do you use to get a TV signal?

• @MrPenny65
    @MrPenny65 10 років тому +1

You are the man! I love your videos, please keep them coming, LG

• @jamiedodd1991
    @jamiedodd1991 10 років тому +1

At 1:48, you said you don't know what that button does.....I don't know much about trucks, but I'm going to guess maybe that's a hill hold button?? Turn it on so that you don't roll back on a hill when stopped and moving your foot from the brake to the throttle.

• @onlineredneck
      @onlineredneck 10 років тому +1

It's PTO. It helps when your heavy and starting on an incline, it won't stop you from rolling back but it will keep a little extra power on the clutch when you need extra help climbing up a hill from a dead stop

• @jamiedodd1991
      @jamiedodd1991 10 років тому +1

***** It's actually an automated manual, it uses an electronically controlled clutch. I believe his truck has an Eaton Fuller UltraShift Plus automated manual transmission.

• @esrace
    @esrace 10 років тому

the truck looks great jerry

• @ozymandias2099
    @ozymandias2099 6 років тому

No question. Over time, more safety comes in the trucks. But no matter how much electronics is used. A W 900 L is always considered the best truck in America. And every European truck driver, and of course me, wants to have a W 900 L or 379 once under his rear. At the time I dreadfully drove an Eaton fuller suspension. And that has not changed to this day. I love LongHood Cabin Trucks from Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, Frightliner. Others rebuild such beauties. But only in America are the strongest and most beautiful trucks built. In Germany only one good truck builds. But that's not Mercedes but M.A.N.

• @geoffreygluckgunslingersgu916
    @geoffreygluckgunslingersgu916 9 років тому +1

That is a really nice truck. With all of the new automatics out there I might even be able to go back on the road if I can find a company that will hire a handicapped person in a wheelchair lol. I would have to have one of the air unhookers in mine though. I would really have to have a second person to at least run in to shippers and receivers with the paperwork and to see to the loading etc and in alot of places to fuel because most are not wheelchair able. But I can dream lol. G.

• @rajbhangu1614

I actually saw a handicapped gentleman in a cascadia that had a lift if I remember coteectly it was on the driver side where the bed sits

• @geoffreygluckgunslingersgu916
      @geoffreygluckgunslingersgu916 8 років тому

+Jose E. Monteiro I thought about that and I think it would work. Since I wrote the post I have been working on getting new legs and I should get them by Christmas and then I would be better able to get in the truck and with some kind of hand control I could drive it again.

• @rajbhangu1614

I hope you do. I couldn't imagine notnot being on the road

• @maidenrulz73
    @maidenrulz73 10 років тому

Wow...beautiful truck!

• @matthewtso3972
    @matthewtso3972 9 років тому

There is Trucker Josh and JBG Travels, and Indiana Jack that shows driving videos

• @ClaudioVillas
    @ClaudioVillas 9 років тому

i am taxidriver in Brazil , congratulation great truck.

• @danielkennedy1524
    @danielkennedy1524 8 років тому

Nice, ! like that lease purchase! seems like a great machine

• @colincraig7644
    @colincraig7644 10 років тому +1

Good luck in your new venture good 1st wlk hope it continues .........Take Care

• @davestropes9554
    @davestropes9554 9 років тому

The Truck looks Great

• @fordwindsor351
    @fordwindsor351 10 років тому

Nice looking interior, glad you like it.

• @sweet68pea
    @sweet68pea 9 років тому +1

love love love your videos please keep doing them and i love mollie...

• @jdurrant421
    @jdurrant421 7 років тому

What the biggest flat screen tv that will fit in wall mount in these T680.
    Thanks. Awesome video.

• @DanielGarcia-zz9eg
    @DanielGarcia-zz9eg 7 років тому

nice. I still use my phone for GPS. doesn't let me down

• @Y_S3XY_1
    @Y_S3XY_1 10 років тому +1

so I am looking into trucking once I am done with the military here in the US. Whats the average take home a week for a company driver. I have also looking into this company because they have very good equipment if I decide to do the O/O like you did. If you could also tell me about the company and how it really is to work for them.

• @genericcarrots3519
    @genericcarrots3519 7 років тому

This is like my second dream job before the Royal Marines

• @lanko1
    @lanko1 6 років тому +1

I'm beetwin pete 579 or kenworth 680 which one would you recommend me?

• @crawf7470
    @crawf7470 10 років тому +1

that button is a hill brake it will hold you on a incline and will come off as so as you accelerate i've got one on my truck very handy.. nice truck shame it not got curtains around windows so can use whole truck at night

• @lolcott
    @lolcott 9 років тому

Was gonna ask you how do you like the automatic transmission? And ask you to do a video in it shifting and speed. But on the end of this video you said no to a driving video. I worked on semis way back in the early 90's at the 76 truck stop in Walcott Ia. Where Iowa 80 truck stop is located. The largest truck stop in the world. Of course 76 has since gone out of business. Keep on trucken. Automatic transmissions was no such thing back then.

• @basuragonagala9069
    @basuragonagala9069 8 років тому

wow. I love this truck

• @BNforever2009
    @BNforever2009 10 років тому +1

nice truck!!! Reminds me when the new school buses come in ad the (nuts) co workers already claiming what they want. Half of them cant even park the buses correctly.

• @evergriven7402
    @evergriven7402 7 років тому

Thanks for sharing this ...What would you say is the biggest challenge as a truck driver in day to day operations ?

• @glenpearson6160
    @glenpearson6160 9 років тому

Do ride alongs tips on trucking and how is trucking life and what are cb lingos

• @manny4833
    @manny4833 9 років тому

great truck.good luck on the road.!!!
    thanks for the tour.

• @MaxximumRage
    @MaxximumRage 7 років тому

Do you prefer auto or manual? I just got into trucking and prefer the manual. I heard Volvo is developing a DCT Automatic which is supposed to be better altogether than you traditional Auto's.

• @1000YDSSNIPER
    @1000YDSSNIPER 7 років тому

great truck bro, good luck for future loads, hope its in the morning.

• @dumayed
    @dumayed 4 роки тому

Well microwave is problem on this truck .. 7.0 micro.. I have a powerdrive 1500 watt . i cannot do the installation .. I am wondering if i buy a cigarette plug ..and do the installation. Is that going to work.or i can put my truck on trouble ..cause i can use the battery.