【附上本节课的完整文字讲稿,若本文档能为您的学习提供助力,欢迎您点击订阅按钮并打开小铃铛。感谢您的耐心观看与支持!】 I started gardening last spring. 我去年春天开始园艺。 My neighbor gave me some tomato seeds. 我的邻居给了我一些番茄种子。 I knew nothing about growing plants. 我对种植一无所知。 The soil felt rich and dark in my hands. 泥土在我手中感觉肥沃而深黑。 I carefully planted the seeds in small pots. 我小心地把种子种在小花盆里。 Every morning, I checked on my plants. 每天早上,我都会查看我的植物。 I watered them gently with a spray bottle. 我用喷壶轻轻地给它们浇水。 After two weeks, tiny green shoots appeared. 两周后,小小的绿芽出现了。 I was so excited to see them growing. 看到它们在生长,我非常兴奋。 My neighbor taught me about plant care. 我的邻居教我如何照料植物。 I learned about sunlight and fertilizer. 我学会了关于阳光和肥料的知识。 The plants grew taller each day. 植物每天都在长高。 I moved them to bigger pots. 我把它们移到更大的花盆里。 Soon, small yellow flowers bloomed. 不久,小黄花开了。 Watching the flowers turn into tiny tomatoes was amazing. 看着花朵变成小番茄真是太神奇了。 I spent time in my garden every evening. 我每天晚上都会在花园里待一会儿。 The fresh garden smell made me happy. 新鲜的花园气息让我感到快乐。 I started growing other vegetables too. 我也开始种植其他蔬菜。 Sometimes pests attacked my plants. 有时候害虫会攻击我的植物。 I learned natural ways to protect them. 我学会了用天然方法保护它们。 Finally, my first tomato turned red. 终于,我的第一个番茄变红了。 I picked it carefully from the vine. 我小心地从藤上摘下它。 The taste was better than any store tomato. 它的味道比任何商店买的番茄都好。 I shared my harvest with my neighbors. 我和邻居们分享了我的收获。 They loved the fresh vegetables. 他们喜欢这些新鲜的蔬菜。 My garden became my peaceful place. 我的花园成了我平静的地方。 I learned something new every day. 我每天都学到新东西。 Gardening taught me patience and care. 园艺教会了我耐心和关爱。 Now I understand the joy of growing things. 现在我明白了种植的快乐。 I can't wait for the next growing season. 我迫不及待地期待下一个生长季节。
【附上本节课的完整文字讲稿,若本文档能为您的学习提供助力,欢迎您点击订阅按钮并打开小铃铛。感谢您的耐心观看与支持!】
I started gardening last spring.
我去年春天开始园艺。
My neighbor gave me some tomato seeds.
我的邻居给了我一些番茄种子。
I knew nothing about growing plants.
我对种植一无所知。
The soil felt rich and dark in my hands.
泥土在我手中感觉肥沃而深黑。
I carefully planted the seeds in small pots.
我小心地把种子种在小花盆里。
Every morning, I checked on my plants.
每天早上,我都会查看我的植物。
I watered them gently with a spray bottle.
我用喷壶轻轻地给它们浇水。
After two weeks, tiny green shoots appeared.
两周后,小小的绿芽出现了。
I was so excited to see them growing.
看到它们在生长,我非常兴奋。
My neighbor taught me about plant care.
我的邻居教我如何照料植物。
I learned about sunlight and fertilizer.
我学会了关于阳光和肥料的知识。
The plants grew taller each day.
植物每天都在长高。
I moved them to bigger pots.
我把它们移到更大的花盆里。
Soon, small yellow flowers bloomed.
不久,小黄花开了。
Watching the flowers turn into tiny tomatoes was amazing.
看着花朵变成小番茄真是太神奇了。
I spent time in my garden every evening.
我每天晚上都会在花园里待一会儿。
The fresh garden smell made me happy.
新鲜的花园气息让我感到快乐。
I started growing other vegetables too.
我也开始种植其他蔬菜。
Sometimes pests attacked my plants.
有时候害虫会攻击我的植物。
I learned natural ways to protect them.
我学会了用天然方法保护它们。
Finally, my first tomato turned red.
终于,我的第一个番茄变红了。
I picked it carefully from the vine.
我小心地从藤上摘下它。
The taste was better than any store tomato.
它的味道比任何商店买的番茄都好。
I shared my harvest with my neighbors.
我和邻居们分享了我的收获。
They loved the fresh vegetables.
他们喜欢这些新鲜的蔬菜。
My garden became my peaceful place.
我的花园成了我平静的地方。
I learned something new every day.
我每天都学到新东西。
Gardening taught me patience and care.
园艺教会了我耐心和关爱。
Now I understand the joy of growing things.
现在我明白了种植的快乐。
I can't wait for the next growing season.
我迫不及待地期待下一个生长季节。