Who killed Cock Robin? 誰殺了知更鳥? I, said the Sparrow, 我,麻雀說, With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭, I killed Cock Robin. 我殺了知更鳥。 Who saw him die? 誰看到他死? I, said the Fly, 我,蒼蠅說, With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛, I saw him die. 我看到他死, Who caught his blood? 誰取走他的血? I, said the Fish, 我,魚說, With my little dish, 用我的小碟子, I caught his blood. 我取走他的血。 Who'll make the shroud ? 誰來做壽衣? I, said the Beetle, 我,甲蟲說, With my thread and needle, 用我的針和線, I'll make the shroud. 我來做壽衣。 Who'll dig his grave? 誰來挖墳墓? I, said the Owl, 我,貓頭鷹說, With my pick and shovel, 用我的鑿子和鏟子, I'll dig his grave. 我來挖他的墳墓。 Who'll be the parson? 誰來當牧師? I, said the Rook, 我,烏鴉說, With my little book, 用我的小本子, I'll be the parson. 我來當牧師。 Who'll be the clerk? 誰來當執事? I, said the Lark, 我,雲雀說, If it's not in the dark, 如果不是在暗處, I'll be the clerk. 我來當執事。 Who'll carry the link? 誰來拿火炬? I, said the Linnet, 我,紅雀說, I'll fetch it in a minute, 我立刻去拿, I'll carry the link. 我來拿火炬。 Who'll be chief mourner? 誰來當主祭? I, said the Dove, 我,鴿子說, I mourn for my love, 為吾愛哀悼, I'll be chief mourner. 我來當主祭。 Who'll carry the coffin? 誰來抬棺? I, said the Kite, 我,鳶說, If it's not through the night, 如果不過夜, I'll carry the coffin. 我來抬棺。 Who'll bear the pall? 誰來扶棺? We, said the Wren, 我們,鷦鷯說, Both the cock and the hen, 還有公雞和母雞, We'll bear the pall. 我們來扶棺。 Who'll sing a psalm? 誰來唱讚美詩? I, said the Thrush, 我,畫眉說, As she sat on a bush, 當她坐在灌木叢中, I'll sing a psalm. 我來唱讚美詩。 Who'll toll the bell? 誰來敲喪鐘? I, said the Bull, 我,牛說, Because I can pull, 因為我可以拉鐘。 I'll toll the bell. 我來敲喪鐘。 All the birds of the air 所有在天上飛的鳥 Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing, 低聲的唱歌、啜泣, When they heard the bell toll 當牠們聽到鐘響 For poor Cock Robin. 給可憐的知更鳥。 NOTICE 公告 To all it concerns, This notice apprises, 所有相關人士, 請注意, The Sparrow's for trial, At next bird assizes. 下回小鳥審判, 受審者為麻雀。
就算是唱黑化型墨遥也唱的好好听呀~ʕ♡﹏♡ʔ就是背景曲分开停有点吓人ლ(ᵔⓛᆺⓛᵔ)ლ
Who killed Cock Robin?
誰殺了知更鳥?
I, said the Sparrow,
我,麻雀說,
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,
I killed Cock Robin.
我殺了知更鳥。
Who saw him die?
誰看到他死?
I, said the Fly,
我,蒼蠅說,
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.
我看到他死,
Who caught his blood?
誰取走他的血?
I, said the Fish,
我,魚說,
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,
I caught his blood.
我取走他的血。
Who'll make the shroud ?
誰來做壽衣?
I, said the Beetle,
我,甲蟲說,
With my thread and needle,
用我的針和線,
I'll make the shroud.
我來做壽衣。
Who'll dig his grave?
誰來挖墳墓?
I, said the Owl,
我,貓頭鷹說,
With my pick and shovel,
用我的鑿子和鏟子,
I'll dig his grave.
我來挖他的墳墓。
Who'll be the parson?
誰來當牧師?
I, said the Rook,
我,烏鴉說,
With my little book,
用我的小本子,
I'll be the parson.
我來當牧師。
Who'll be the clerk?
誰來當執事?
I, said the Lark,
我,雲雀說,
If it's not in the dark,
如果不是在暗處,
I'll be the clerk.
我來當執事。
Who'll carry the link?
誰來拿火炬?
I, said the Linnet,
我,紅雀說,
I'll fetch it in a minute,
我立刻去拿,
I'll carry the link.
我來拿火炬。
Who'll be chief mourner?
誰來當主祭?
I, said the Dove,
我,鴿子說,
I mourn for my love,
為吾愛哀悼,
I'll be chief mourner.
我來當主祭。
Who'll carry the coffin?
誰來抬棺?
I, said the Kite,
我,鳶說,
If it's not through the night,
如果不過夜,
I'll carry the coffin.
我來抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall?
誰來扶棺?
We, said the Wren,
我們,鷦鷯說,
Both the cock and the hen,
還有公雞和母雞,
We'll bear the pall.
我們來扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm?
誰來唱讚美詩?
I, said the Thrush,
我,畫眉說,
As she sat on a bush,
當她坐在灌木叢中,
I'll sing a psalm.
我來唱讚美詩。
Who'll toll the bell?
誰來敲喪鐘?
I, said the Bull,
我,牛說,
Because I can pull,
因為我可以拉鐘。
I'll toll the bell.
我來敲喪鐘。
All the birds of the air
所有在天上飛的鳥
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
低聲的唱歌、啜泣,
When they heard the bell toll
當牠們聽到鐘響
For poor Cock Robin.
給可憐的知更鳥。
NOTICE
公告
To all it concerns,
This notice apprises,
所有相關人士,
請注意,
The Sparrow's for trial,
At next bird assizes.
下回小鳥審判,
受審者為麻雀。
The story
O2O就是棒~
是谁杀了知更鸟,麻雀说"是我杀的"
耳机党死了
好聽~~~
自带女声!有種想尖叫的感覺!
前奏略長
喜欢这种感觉呀!
墨遙!!!!!
赞啦 ᖗ乛◡乛ᖘ 完美
還是覺得副歌要英文比較帶感,記得之前漆柚有唱過,不知道為什麼不見了🤔
原作有網址嗎
是指誰殺死了知更鳥的原作哦
蔡佳源 ua-cam.com/video/C4M1dHN2r8g/v-deo.html
應該是這個吧
御泉川玄 好
原唱我記得是言和
@@yuan0 言和: ua-cam.com/video/m8LaSlVlRPQ/v-deo.html
至少MV是他的喔
剛開始和間奏的時候有寫。